Reviews for The Light in the Dark
I'm glad that you are back. I really enjoyed that chapter
Creaturetheater chapter 20 . 3/30
I loved this. Your writing is incredible! I’m looking forward to the next chapter :)
JPElles chapter 43 . 3/16
Interesting and exciting as usual. Keep it up.
Morregen chapter 43 . 3/12
oh some good luck kisses :)
good chapter, very emotional well like always :) i like it.
bery.sama chapter 43 . 3/12
this is so cuuuute ! :3333
Midnight296 chapter 43 . 3/12
finally an update, a new chapter which I love it from where it starts to where it ends.

amazing.
Midnight296 chapter 42 . 2/22
a sweet bitter chapter and very tense one.

I have a feeling Jaina and Sylvanas will be back together those two must have happiness and lots of love.
Morregen chapter 42 . 2/22
Its actually quite funny, i re-read chapter 41 today because i thought when you will update :D
But it was a nice chapter, quite emotional :) i like it.
I dont know why but for a short time i thought you are going to do a short romance between jaina and thalyssra :) just to bring a bit fresh air and make sylvanas jealous :)
I am very excited for the next chapter because it seems that jaina will try to get sylvanas back but we know that sylvanas is quite stubborn and we all know what happend last time when jaina and sylvanas broke up :)

again, sorry for my grammar my main language is german :)
JPElles chapter 41 . 2/5
Great to see an update. Keep it up.
bery.sama chapter 41 . 2/1
noooooooooooo ( i'm sad now *crying in a corner* they broke up '( (but anyway another great chapter as always ! keep going)
Morregen chapter 41 . 1/31
Man, very emotional ... i love it :) so they broke up again. This chapter was so exciting to read, i hope we get one sometime in february too :).
Midnight296 chapter 41 . 1/31
now Jaina is the jerk here.

well, Jaina needs to mend what she has broken with Vereesa and Sylvanas.
Chronormu chapter 40 . 1/11
I wouldn't say this is the best fanfiction I've ever read, but this is the one that I'm still following and one that made me wait for the next chapter.
I stumbled upon this one in the end of my uni semester and read all of it (despite my finals lol). And I have to say that your writing is becoming better and better by every chapter.
While I don't claim that I'm an expert in storytelling (far from it in fact), there's one suggestion I could make:
Some impact of Jaina's imprisonment and abuse.
As far as this story is going, the part when Jaina was imprisoned under Sylvanas' command seems as good as it have never happened. They don't even seem to recognize that it was the case. Thus, meaning that one part of a story is inconclusive and impactless so far.
In fact, it'd really be interesting to see how they cope after what pain and suffering Sylvanas inflicted upon Jaina, how they are still able to love each other after that.
One 'I still care for you' seems insufficient for all Sylvanas did (even if I'm a huge Sylvanas fangirl).
So, I'd personally really love to see how a couple can go and continue their relationship after hurting each other, how they deal with trauma, how they are able to understand each other and see their different perspectives, weaknesses, etc. How they help each other.
This could be the thing that is worth exploration for the pure fact that it is realistic and many couples face this exact problem.
Waiting for the next update, as always :) Please, don't abandon this project, if you can for I'm sure there are lots of Sylvanas/Jaina shippers out there xD
P.S.: I hope my comment is intelligible for I'm drunk as hell and English is not my native language. Thank you for presenting this story for us 3
Chronormu chapter 40 . 1/11
I wouldn't say this is the best fanfiction I've ever read, but this is the one that I still followed and one that made me wait for the next chapter.
I stumbled upon this one in the end of my uni semester and read all of it (despite my finals lol). And I have to say that your writing becomes better and better by every chapter.
A few suggestions (subjective of course):
1. It would be nice if you would address all the abuse Jaina went through when Sylvanas imprisoned and abused her, because otherwise all that suffering she went through seems inconclusive, irrelevant and meaningless in current state of affairs between both of them. That is to say, one part of the story is as good as if it never existed. Jaina quickly forgetting all about that. There's no payback of it.
2. It would also be good if you'd spend more time explaining Sylvanas' motivation as to why she's so eager to
Midnight296 chapter 40 . 12/10/2017
I read this amazing story from chapter 1 to chapter 40 and I love it, I wonder what will happen to Jaina and others also I wonder will she and the group with her ability to reach an save Sylvanas and stop her?