Reviews for Never Wonder
Perfect

I have read this story multiple times and will continue to re read it :)) because it is a beautiful story

Hahaha Lily making Vaughan squirm is priceless and you can feel the total and complete love that Kate and Rick have for each other and their children

They both never have to wonder

Caskett and family always

Thank you for sharing your beautiful stories with us
BITTERMAN chapter 1 . 3/1
Oh how civilised Kate is, this is the guy she fawned over kissed and then blamed Castle. And now has the blatant cheek to criticise Ricks fun with Vaughn. As far as I can see she is lucky to have Rick another man would have ditched her long ago.
Jbug47 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
Love this story! You are a great writer! Please do a sequel for your Hireath story! I loved it!
Tom Knutson chapter 1 . 6/26/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
Outstanding

Fantastic story

Funny and sweet and loving

Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Nice work
badapple1995 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
I never liked Vaughn's smugness. This was a GREAT story, very well written! Thank you!
alexaandra chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
i know i read this ages ago but must review so thank you for this wonderful fic raina you did the prompt so must justice :))))
Andimcc chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Great story! Please continue
iampeniel chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I'm trying to get thur the whole story but started laughing so much I'm in tears. Lol Thank you for my laughter this Sunday morning on my porch.
Softrock-showtunesgirlscout22 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Hahaha so good
Copop chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Poor Eric. Not really, though. Nothing can hold a candle over Castle, not for Kate Beckett :)

I'm glad their love is so reassuring for the other one.
sasans chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Great story. Thanks
Terry chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
This is a delightful story and so true to character. The dialogue is brilliant! Reading this made me very happy.
FluffyFierce chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I swear I could hear his English accent! And the Castle and Beckett dynamic totally believable...a delightful vignette!