Reviews for Misery's Son
Um, wow...
ice-princess-squall chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
::Hope taps foot impatiently::
TeeDee chapter 18 . 12/16/2003
Hey! *Pokes* We need updates! Please?
Kursed SeeD chapter 18 . 12/11/2003
This story is absolutely amazing! I really hope you update soon!
ice-princess-squall chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
*Hope hits head agaisnt wall*

I'm so stupid... I was lookin going through all the FF8 fanfic to find this and couldn't.

It never occured to me to check for your name under the {find} section. Argh!

I think you already know that I adore and love this story.

It is by far one of the best Seifer/Squall stories out there. ~_

I plan on reviewing every chapter again and I hope you find the time to update this story soon... I know you're busy with your other story and life. Hope to see more SxS from you as well... you helped make me a FF8 yaoi fan with your great writer.
myeerah chapter 18 . 9/25/2003
No fair writing an incredible story then abandoning it for months! Update, please.
Luna Tiger chapter 18 . 7/3/2003
o_O Well, damn, that seemed awkward. *been waiting and waiting for Squall to remember the chickenwuss* Oh well. :D Zell! *much lub to him and his sad love life* *patiently waits for the next part*
sapphire-wolf1 chapter 18 . 6/26/2003
this story is AWESOME! i love kato, he's so adorably annoying hehehehe and i'm so happy he's beginning to like liric, the poor kid needs someone to keep him happy and protect him and kato can do that! i kinda feel sorry for irvine though, zell's being a dope. anyway this story is fantastic, i mean absolutely fantastic and i can't wait to see what happens, hope i see the next chapter soon _
DemonRyu chapter 18 . 6/25/2003
Gotta agree with Race. That line was too too cute. Kato better not hurt Liric though.

*doesn't think he will, but ya know*

I'm so glad this story is back! *squeezes*

And woo, Zelly time! *hammers out*
Redrum chapter 17 . 6/23/2003
lol Love how you end this chapter.

Can't wait for the next chapter I hope you update soon.
laughingwolfgirlCin chapter 17 . 5/28/2003
We Gotta love that Kato, and yeah this needs more, more smut, more more more *laughs* bossy ain't i! i didn't know you were still on ffnet, thought you got kicked to the curb! hell i quit coming here cause i thought you was gone babe!

but DAMN SEIFER IS ONE SEXY BITCH! as always gotta love that man!
pixie chapter 17 . 5/28/2003
I just wanted to say, you write very well, and I know everyone who's waiting to see the next part of the story (like me heh) are on the edge of their seat to see what happens next, keep up the good work! _
GlitterGirrl chapter 17 . 5/12/2003
Oh, that was wonderful! _ I love this story. The build-up to the consummation of Squall's and Seifer's relationship was stormy and exceptionally sensual. I find myself holding my breath a lot during this fic, because the imagery is just so damn good. I must admit, I'm liking Kato more and more every chapter...

And a kitty! Happiness and delight! What is it about Seifer that attracts kitties? _ (In my ficcie, btw, it's Brutus, the baby Torama). 'Cinder' is adorable, and I like the play of Cinder, Cinderella, and the boy they've taken on. Keep up the fantastic work!

GG
Luna Tiger chapter 17 . 5/5/2003
*pouts* I want Cinder. *loves kittens*

*claps, delighted* I feel really bad for missing more of the story, but on the subject of who Zell'll be with... The suspense is killing me. I mean, he could wind up with Kato, which I'm fancy-ing, or with Irvine. Or end up in a threesome with Seifer and Squall, maybe punting Kato to Irvine; they're sexual enough. O_o; Or, in the strangest twist of fate that was only brought down by one fic in particular, he'd be caught between Laguna and Kiros, for some reason or another.

*writher* But c'mon. Ned to know! Must stop Zell's pain! Which means, for the love of all that is Holy and divine and /blonde/, update soon!
Silvara Dragon chapter 17 . 4/23/2003
Wow, this is really good. I love how you managed to keep the characters so much like themselves, yet have all this crazy stuff going on. By the way, I LOVE how Laguna's so damned oblivious to EVERYTHING, that's perfect.

Um...great writing, the imagery is amazing. Keep going with this, please?