Reviews for Witches, Wizards, and Winchesters
LillianMarie2 chapter 1 . 1/2
good start however I think Hermione would be a little more upset about Ron. otherwise I can't wait to see what you have in store for them.
GinnySong chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
This is really good so far! Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
KittyWolfM chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Great chapter looking forward to seeing what happens next
CastielPotter13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
Love this! Write more please!
firefly81 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Loved this so much. The banter between Hermione and Dean is spot on. And you killed Ron so that was awesome. Great job. :)
nostalgiakills chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
This was great!
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
oh my! what an exciting first chapter, thanks ever so much. I can't wait to read more chapter, especially if it's about Hermione, she's the best character in Harry Potter. thanks again.
missmeow1968 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
great start lovely !at cha[pter got Hetmoine down pat.
Satan's Lieutenant chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Ooh! This looks like something I'm gonna like. Dean and Hermione fighting and Cas being all "She's powerful don't mess with her" Love it! So wait, is she gonna hunt with them? Or go back to Harry? What about the pairings? I would love it if you made this Dean/Hermione, mainly because they have so much tension between them, which can eventually evolve into UST. But it's your story. Is this a series of one-shots? And don't worry, you did a good job with the characters. Overall, I love the idea and I'm looking forward to more of them, especially since I'm a huge fan of your HP fics.

Good Luck!
Satan's Lieutenant (Don't be too nice to those Winchester brats now and hit me up if you ever wanna make a deal)