Reviews for To Be Alive
Infinitus Confictura chapter 15 . 9/20/2017
Woah, this is an unexpected turn of events. Then, by all means, take some times in planing the next best course of action. Just wishing it will continue in linear form (your story)

Love it & as always, please continue.
YEAAAAH chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
FINALLY ANOTHEEEEEEER CHAPTEEEEEEEEER YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
SanicHegehog19 chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
I Fucking love this story! pls dont stop updating!
Tuonra chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
A humanizing look at Sombra here, unexpected but I like it. Must be a terrible thing indeed, to be reintroduced to such horrible things from your past all at once. I look forward to seeing how tracer handles this. -Tuonra
damnson chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
This. Is. So. Fucking. Awesome. ¡Cant wait for the next chapter!
Infinitus Confictura chapter 14 . 8/30/2017
Thank you for the updates. This should buy some times to the reader and for you to writes the continuation.

This story (that led to this chapter) is really an enjoyable ride. Wonder what will be happen next. Can't wait, though much more words for the next chapter won't be hurt.

Keep it up.
Allyon chapter 14 . 8/28/2017
Ouch. Thank you for the update.
Allyon chapter 13 . 8/21/2017
Verenmacht9216 chapter 12 . 5/20/2017
Damn man, good stuff. Any updates coming soon? I'm anxious to see how this turns out. :D
TyrantZedd chapter 12 . 3/22/2017
I've been enjoying this, I do hope you decide to continue and not just leave us all hanging!
Overly Emotional chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
I'm an emotional wreck so thank you. Hope to read more and cry,

~V.A
Tuonra chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Wow, so fast. Just one thing to the next. Apology, forgiving, monopoly piece, realizing love and life-altering decisions in pretty much one scene. As much as I appreciate a fast update, put some filler in there. If the entire chapter is going to take place in a room, show me the room, describe what you see out the window. Anything. I find it barely takes extra time to write, and if done well, will make a chapter feel like it didn't start and end in the blink of an eye. But maybe this is just me, I think of it almost like the bread on a sandwich: it's not what makes it unique, but it's damn annoying to eat without it. Anyway, the story arc is really interesting and I have absolutely no idea where you are going with it from here. May your muse guide you! -Tuonra
Tuonra chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
Good! A mess is good. It's like a jigsaw puzzle has been dumped on the table, the outcome is not clear yet, but everyone can see all the pieces. Time to solve it together. I expected Lena to believe that she had been seen as a target, but not for her to realize so quickly that that must have changed for widow to tell her the truth. My conclusion is that telling Lena she wants to kill her has two reasons, one part fear of exploring these new feelings and another to protect her from the spider she struggles to control, effectively scaring tracer away. That's why she doesn't say how those feelings have now changed. In the end I think this will be too strong a pull to resist for both of them; and that the key to showing Tracer that not all of it was lies, without having to say a word will be the silver doggy monopoly piece. Just my take and theory, loving your plot! -Tuonra Ps. Lovely Emily reference; instantly tying off that end.
Hufflepuff Legend chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
The feels are making me feel ... feely?
m206s chapter 11 . 1/8/2017
i need healing. i mean more, i need more