Reviews for Critical Role: Safety
RWD chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Ok, wow. I love the moment with Grog and I'm always such a fan of moments where Scanlan can almost be fatherly to Percy. Thank you so much for this!
Hilariter chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I'm new to the Critical Role fandom, but I really liked this. I'm just getting into the Briarwood arc on YT and this really helped me get some insight on the character of Percy. Well done!
Abigail Vada chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
This is an adorable series of snippets! I love how well you've captured each member of Vox Machina's distinct voices, particularly Grog's and Scanlan's. Even though you wrote in third person, each character's voice shone through, which isn't always easy to do. Each story had a slightly different tone but all were generally heartwarming and they definitely made me happy. I especially love when Scanlan refers to Percy as a "little ball of angst" which is hilarious but also a perfect description. I think it might've been nice to have the scenes in chronological order, starting with Scanlan's rescue of Percy, but then again Scanlan's was a great note to end on. On the whole your spelling and grammar were strong though I did notice you wrote "if you must no" instead of "if you must know", which bothered me, but that was the only error I noticed. On the whole, my favorite Critical Role fanfiction I've read so far! 3
Ic3writ3r chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
D'awww
Quirky soul chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
"What a startling theological concept."

That one line made me hear everything else Percy said in Talesin's voice. While you nailed your story, that one line made me enter the world. So well done, and that's all I wanted to say.
kittygirl2010 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is absolutely wonderful! You pretty much have everyone's personalities down, which makes this piece that much better.

How fitting that I'm reading this after ep 68 and 69!

Well done!
missingapiece chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
Oh, man, stuff like this is breaking my heart this week. Still, this is an excellent story and made me smile. Very nice end too :)

Is it Thursday yet?