Reviews for Open Your Heart
NadinneWhite chapter 10 . 9/21
I really love your story ️
Reily chapter 5 . 9/20
I love your story, it's just great! And I'm totally on your side when it comes to Elijah and Klaus. Them being brothers is a lot more satisfying to see them them daggering each other! Go on like that, I think you're a great writer and your stile is perfect.
Lowkeyofassguard chapter 10 . 9/11
This is a wonderful story. Shame it hasn’t been updated in almost a year..
bluebxrry chapter 10 . 9/4
that was so beautiful i can’t even
Maethoriel Artemis chapter 10 . 7/26
I'm loving this story! Elijah and Eliza, so adorable together! please continue
Rhode Black chapter 10 . 7/8
It's rather cute.
aldupotterbing chapter 2 . 7/1
I'm picturing Tammin Sursok as Eliza, since she portrayed a blind girl, I'm can see something of Jenna Marshall (Tammin's blind character) in her.
blossom2020 chapter 10 . 6/27
I love this story soooooo much. The plot is not a typical one seen with the show and Elijah, but it works. The story is well written and developed. I am glad that you took a different angle with the reactions, plot, and emotions. I hope you update soon.
Cashy7183980 chapter 10 . 6/4
Reading Elijah’s breakdown moment reminded me of the latest season of the originals and my heart just broke. More so reading your story than watching the season. Hope you haven’t forgotten this story, I can’t wait for the next chapter
caylahayes03 chapter 10 . 5/24
I luv this story sooo much
SugarBabe47 chapter 10 . 5/19
I am so in love with this story!
insert name here XD chapter 10 . 4/29
I lovee the story i am curious if u willever give eliza her sight
GUEST chapter 10 . 4/10
Noooooooo it’s over. This is such a great story. I do not usually like OCs or where the focus is shifted from the characters I like but I loved this story. Elijah is my favorite character so I loved to see his reaction with Eliza and his siblings. I also liked how the siblings are not fighting each other rather they are communicating and getting along, for the most part. This story made my day thankyou and keep up the great work. I do not know if you are ever going to update but the things you have so far are great!
FanDeBlack.com chapter 1 . 3/15
Hey! French reader here!
Love your story, love your romance, love of the relationship between the family... Beautiful. He took her hand and never let her go.
The picture given by those words is really good and moving.
To sum up, love you!

(I'm not bilingual, forgive my mistakes)
Selene101 chapter 10 . 3/3
Love this story, can’t wait for more. Please update.