Reviews for What You Wish For
Hamza9236 chapter 1 . 10/12
That was a really good twist with Lucy being the demon, the fact that I hadn't seen that coming, and I'm a keen observer for anything that's probably cliché, I'm not even sure if this is, which means you are really talented.
WellIWannaDie2 chapter 1 . 8/30
this was really good!

Aww how sweet
EmeraldTyphoon47 chapter 1 . 3/31
Absolutely amazing. 10/10

The twist regarding whose form the demon really took was unexpected yet after a second read became more obvious. Lori seemed out of character a bit at first but the subsequent regret and arguable character development she goes through more than makes up for it. I also love how Lucy really DID have a ouija board and that Lori decided to take care of it.
burtonfan422 chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
That story was intense! It all started off rather simple, the idea of Lori realizing what life would be like without her brother, but then it took a turn for the worse with the occult! Great writing!
crimson dust cloud chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
this was a good story but I'll think Leni should been the one in this story over Lori why, well one she care about. Lincoln more then Lori two Lori only wanted to get Lincoln back only to have bobby in her life, again not only that but the doctor that made Lori think it's was all dream/ not real that's show that she didn't even care in a way .but anyway the story was good also the ending was as well.
copet chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Pretty good story! Amazing how you make all doubt if it is even real or not! Besides, the acetone explanation is a good one. All the story had amazing twists when we needed them. Shame it was a short story, but it had quality where it counted!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
(wrote a comment don't know if it went through so rewriting) Loved the story it was really good and imaginative but there were some bad points
1. Drug should of been dragged
2. It focuses a little too much on Lincoln, the final moments lori has focuses on Lincoln who doesn't remember her but doesn't mention anything about Lucy who is quite literally in hell which I kind of consider a worse situation to memory loss :)
3. Lori buys lucys ouji board but makes no comment on not messing with such things despite it seeming that Lucy has no recollection of the alternative events, meaning she could end up attempting to unintentionally resummon the demon
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
This is a great story I really enjoyed reading it, there were a few things that bugged me though
1. Drug should of been dragged
2. It focuses a bit too much on Lincoln, in Loris' supposedly final moments she only thinks about Lincoln who doesn't remember her & nothing about Lucy who has quite literally been sent to hell
3. Finally at the end she bought Lucy's ouiji but didn't make any comment on not messing with such things despite it being apparent that Lucy has no recollection of the alternative events & therefore could end up redoing everything she did to summon the supposed demon
forcedInduction chapter 1 . 1/31/2018
Great story. Much better than I expected from the summary. This is one of my favorites in the fandom.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Ya, dreams or memories like that...you do well to make DAMN sure don't happen. Great story.
sonicfighter21354 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Aww.
firesonic125 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
Cool Story
hockeyxanime chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
This is Gold, one of the best Loud House fanfics I have read. I couldn't stop reading it, well done.
STR2D3PO chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
Great story couldn't stop reading till it was over