Reviews for The Chronicles of an Extremely Displaced Being
Guest chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
This is so good. I love this idea! I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction with this premise before and it's awesome. You're a really good writer, too, so it's even better!Update?
Verrokami chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Love it gah! The humor is fantastic and the plot is crazyayazy! How is Nita gonna pull through this one? Is there gonna be more time-traveling involved?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/23/2016
Very interesting concept! It's gonna be a shit-storm when they figure out where she's actually from. Haha, can't wait.
Lara Barnes chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I am extremely excited for this story! Can't wait for more! :D
TenebrisSagittarius chapter 3 . 10/5/2016
THIS IS A CROSSOVER WITH GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY DUDE WHY DIDNT YOU SAY SO!? I was racking my brain trying to remember a Peter on MCU and then you described the fighting scene and Im like OMG PETER QUILL OF COURSE that certainly surprised me and left me refreshed with new ideas; this is certainly very new.

Now -clears throat- even if we didnt see much of the siblings development on their friendship and family bond yet we can see that at some point Nita became very important to Peter and i find that terribly endearing; specially now that he thinks she's death. PARENTHESIS what would you say is their age difference? You say she's a teen when she met peter but it must have been some time since then when she was then transported and if my calculations are correct steve and bucky are at least 10 years younger from the original captain america timeline sooooo 14-17 at the very least i think steve bucky ages are but not very sure of Nita's (love her name btw)

SADKJHSADds THIS IS SO NEW! I'll have so much fun reading of Nita's struggle with few and even less advanced technology than she's accostumed with. But seeing her so sad about not being able to get back or even contact peter does makes ME sad so that would be a bit difficult, but hey she has sarah and steve and bucky! So fun!

I saw from both the stories im following that you update rather frequently so im very excited to see any update this week :D no ruch or pressure though :))

Laters!
Regin chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon
jadelsf chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This is already so good! Can't wait to see how you incorporate Steve and Bucky into the story