Reviews for We just call them night howlers
Wolv3s17 chapter 50 . 8/27
Love this story so much. laughed with Trisha, cried with Judy, smirked with Nick, defused a bomb with Delta. And of course I shared so many hugs with Atom. 4th time I've read it in the past 5 months and it keeps getting better and better every time I read this. Love this work, you are a fantastic author
Wolv3s17 chapter 50 . 8/27
Wolv3s17 chapter 1 . 8/27
Blue, this is a masterpiece. I love how u made me feel the characters emotions. 4th time I've read this is in 5months and it keeps getting better. Love this, your an amazing author
Wolv3s17 chapter 37 . 8/25
R u a cop, like that honestly just flashed in my mind for some reason. lol
ebolson chapter 11 . 7/12
It’s not a 10-51 (wrecker needed), it should be 10-39 (urgent use lights and siren), 10-32 (man with gun), 10-33 (EMERGENCY), or 10-35 (major crime).
3wolves chapter 50 . 7/12
Hey Blue.
I don't know if you'll ever read this, or if it will get lost somewhere out here in the internet wastes, but I just wanted to say something:
Thank you. Thank you for stepping out to write your stories, Thank you for creating characters that have grown past their stories into so many more, and thank you for writing this.
When i found this yesterday, I read that warning you left. I thought long on it (a whole 15 minutes or more!) Trying to figure out in my head what could possibly have prompted it. What could you have written that would garner all the hate that you must have suffered through. Deciding to take the chance, I can safely say that I will not once, not ever say that I regret my desperate 50 chapter dash through what is going to be one of my all time favorite Zootopia fanatics ever. I dont hate it. I love it with a passion.
I guess what I'm trying to say with all this, just comes back to Thank you. Thanks for creating this wonderful read that made my world a little bit brighter. No matter what, Never stop being you. In summary, Keep up the good work.
-3wolves, a lover of this story, this world, this city.
Leon Burnes chapter 50 . 4/30
I hope you know I read this entire fic just to spite you being overbearing with the warnings at the beginning. Joke’s on you, it wasn’t half bad.
Cookiegirl0812 chapter 2 . 3/2
Judy, why would you do that?! Spill hot chocolate all over yourself?!
El Lobo de Rey chapter 50 . 1/7
just reread this for what feels like the tenth time and i am still as in lvoe with this story as i was at first. i would lvoe to see more of this story,
thestutz chapter 1 . 12/8/2018
Please don't end your account with fanfiction. When you do your stories go with you and what I downloaded is not permanent. I lost a lot of stories because of this and I really liked them.
GhostWolf88 chapter 1 . 12/4/2018
Blue, I don't know why you're so down on yourself with this story. PLEASE don't ever delete it, it's really quite endearing. thanks so much for writing it and sharing it with everyone.
GhostWolf88
Naoko Mint chapter 19 . 11/24/2018
Auf, you know it doesn't matter that is is your first fic. It isn't a simple-written or poorly thought out as you think. You've been having my heartstrings go nuts for chapters! Don't kick yourself for your first dive!
PsychoSix chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Just FYI, I actually enjoyed this story and decided to write this note to tell you that I’m starting to RE-read it
Cookiegirl0812 chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Now, why are you saying that this story isn’t good? I’m sad... because I LOVE this story! You should be proud of your work, Blue.
OORAH chapter 17 . 11/2/2018
Your an idiot...for thinking this sucks! Its one of the best it makes sense and feels like a part of the movie! So good on you 10/10