Reviews for A Game of Ice and Fire
Danielwe16 chapter 11 . 9/20
Wo, esto esta definitivamente increĆ­ble, espero actualices pronto
greenisacolorto chapter 11 . 9/18
And then Jon Snow became Azor Ahai with his super special sword of light, without having to murder a loved one in the process. Lmao. I'm dying.
greenisacolorto chapter 3 . 9/18
Omg, I literally spat out my water when I read the "failure to travel to Valeryia the destruction of the world" bit. Lmao. My poor monitor... and my keyboard... Haha.
I was already becoming more intrigued by this story, but now I'm super hyped up for it because if Jon joins the Night's Watch then he can never leave... and apparently it will doom the world. I love fics that break off from the canon plot, and this one looks so promising~~
Please continue this story
Hedgehog of Time chapter 11 . 9/6
This is honestly one of the best gamer stories I've ever read. Keep up the great work bro! You've earned a follower today!
Forruin chapter 11 . 9/5
Are we going to get a update?
chase manaena chapter 11 . 9/4
please update this story as soon as you can please
Malphas72511 chapter 1 . 8/30
Please continue this
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 11 . 8/28
Ok! So I've read a lot of stories, a lot of "Player" stories, but THIS! This is by far my favorite! The writing is intelligent yet engaging, and it doesn't try to explain away the "players" abilities. Jon has to figure it out, it's not just given to him. Please God, to all that is Holy WRITE MORE! This is so so good!
Kira007Goddess of Chaos chapter 11 . 8/25
Damn! Your storys are great!
I would like to read one with a female main character.
Maybe a fem OC wakes up in fem Tony Stark s body.
Or a fem Percy with the Gamer abilitys.
I would love them.
And if you put a bit of femslash better.
Amazing writing, I love the story so far. Thanks for sharing with us!
Ezeakel chapter 8 . 8/20
Nice chapter.
How will Jon do after that.
Ezeakel chapter 7 . 8/20
So Jon was able to clean his first dangeon.
Ezeakel chapter 6 . 8/20
The fighting scenes were pretty enjoyable.
Ezeakel chapter 4 . 8/20