Reviews for Super Smash Survivor
Friendshipper chapter 5 . 1/2/2019
C'mon Zelda, you should talk with other girls like Samus or even better, Rosalina!
Really good or really bad.. This statement describes Sonic very well..
Nah, Sonic. Just be yourself. If no one likes you then that's fine, at least you do whatever you wants!
Cool, more of Link and Pikachu spending time together! :)
Clever thinking, Lucario. It's not about winning or not as much as it's about avoiding to be voted out..
Told you Falco should be the one who voted out!
Geez now, Sonic will easily wins the race fairly. It's not his problem that speed is what he capable of!
Don't worry Lucas, you're better than many. I'm rooting for my boi!
Yes Lucas, show 'em all!
You too, Pikachu!
Lol! Kirby and Dedede's argument is hilarious! xD
You really need legs, Meta Knight xD
YES! Pikachu, Lucas and then Sonic. I love them all~
Haha yeah, far wins this time. Kirby and Dedede, another two characters I love~
Cool, now both tribes are equal, interesting!
Villager supports Lucas a lot, isn't he? I'm not sure if this a good or bad thing..
...And Falco gone. Nice! He was really annoying!

I'm pleased with this chapter as well. Many awesome things happened this time. Aww man it's hurt to know that this story is in permanent hiatus.. I never expected it to be so good and fun!:(
Friendshipper chapter 4 . 1/2/2019
/Hopelessness is just a cover for something that is truly great./ Well said, Link! You're truly amazgin :)
Now Zelda, you're wiser than that. Don't let Palutena manipulate you like that!
Villager you little devil! Can't say I don't expect that from you..
Aww, I'm happy enough to see Link and Pikachu together!
So it's a balance challenge this time.. hmm..
Lol Meta Knight, /'I need legs'/, that was hilarious! xDD
Typical Charizard; As chaotic as ever!
It's impressive that Rosalina managed to hold on this far considering that she is always floating
Wait..Where's Pikachu? I was pretty sure he will wins..
Charizard?! Really now...Falco is the one who started the insulting. Oh well, Bye-bye Charizard.

Impressive chapter as always. The challenge was fun to read and I'm glad the blue side wins for once!
Friendshipper chapter 3 . 1/2/2019
Yes, girls need to stand together. Too bad Palutena is not trustworthy enough.
Megeman, Pikachu and Link will make a good alliance, just saying!
A brain brawl?! Well that's interesting!
Forget it, Palutena is not trustworthy at all!
Wait.. The Wario bros are not brothers?!
You tried Mega man, you tried..
What's Master Hand's problem with Claus?! Give Lucas a break!
Aww poor Pikachu.. it's not his fault no one understand him..
So it's Trainer this time, huh? Bad move! Doing nothing doesn't mean she is useless!

Awesome chapter! I enjoy reading the questions and trying answer them myself.
Friendshipper chapter 2 . 1/2/2019
Wow, Dedede is beast!
Lol! Ness really hates Sonic xD
Aww not Lucina!

I'm impressed. Despite the large number of characters, you have been able to describe them very well. Good job!
Friendshipper chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
Oh boy this is one awesome story! I like how you made the big names (Mario, Sonic, Megama, Pacman) the leaders of the four teams. Too bad it has been two years or so since the last update. But anyway here is my opinion about the teams:

Burning Fire: Cool name with cool members. But Zelda should replace Yoshi, just saying. She is wise and Mario needs one girl with him a least. (Besides, I'm not a fan of Yoshi!)

Molten Fire: This team has various potentials. Every member is different from the other and with good teamwork they will manage to win any challenge.

Freezing Ice: Any Sonic team is best team. Expect not this team. I mean, Sonic is cool leader and all but only with people who truly know him, like Tails.

Frosty Ice: Megaman, Meta Knight, Link, Fox and Pikachu in one team. That's crazy! Another team with various potentials.
Quinn303 chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Hello!
Since this episode does not contain a challenge or council, I will make my review on each tribe.

BURNING FLAME TRIBE:
I think Mario and Yoshi are coping well out of the gate. I don't know if that's the game, or if that's friendships outside of the game (I think outside, like Lucas and Ness.) Also, Yoshi sprung well to Dedede's side. Looks like a bright future for Burning Flame.

FROSTY ICE TRIBE:
Meta Knight and Lucario (maybe my two favorite contestants) are an alliance, and so are Pit, Fox, and Roy. This could end up being very strong as well. I do think Mega Man could maybe be more of a leader, however. If not, that could cost him, and much of his tribe, a million credits.

MOLTEN FLAME TRIBE:
Personally, I think Lucas' goal should be... to fit in a bit more. I know he's trying, but I think he has to try a bit harder to stay in the game. That's about it for that tribe.

FREEZING ICE TRIBE:
Now don't get me wrong, I love Bowser and Sonic as CHARACTERS, but their counterparts in this game are very edgy. I love how Wobbuffet added this in. Ness was totally right about how lazy Sonic was, and how Bowser should have maybe stepped up to the plate a bit more. This is a huge disadvantage when it comes to Survivor for Sonic.

Thank you!
-Quinn303
lethalty60 chapter 8 . 6/15/2017
I can't wait to see the rest! Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
Aw. That's a shame, but I totally understand. I'll be looking forward to when you do update.
Gamergeek456 chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
if you're having problems with lost interest, maybe you should try to find someone to help you finish the story. just a suggestion.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/29/2016
Great chapter. Palutena certainly is an interesting villain. I like many of the characters, especially on the red team with Yoshi, DDD, and the girls. I like Bowser, Link, Meta Knight, Luigi, and Peach on the blue team. Those are just the ones off the top of my head. May have forgotten a couple. Look forward to more.
CaptainBigPig chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
Wow really nice episode here ! I can't wait to see why Palutena is such a bitch and all the scheme of Meta Knight. Well done !
Jar679 chapter 7 . 10/23/2016
Meta knight better be the next captain or I will start a riot.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Palutena didn't seem like she did anything to harm Wario, but who knows. Maybe she lies in her confessionals as well. Nice to see Zelda realizing her spot in the game and that she needed to do something.
J300 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
Oh boy. The merge is gonna be interesting...
I think Meta Knight will be able to get Lucario out of the game.
Olimar's not gonna make it far, and neither is ...you now what, I can't think of anything.
Hmm...did Palutena break Wario's jaw? Will Yqhi go on a killing spree (not really)?
Love your names for the challenges, sounds like Mario Party mini games.
Gamergeek456 chapter 7 . 10/20/2016
I really hope palutena is voted off soon. aside from that... wow, this is cool! excellent work here, I'm REALLY enjoying this.