Reviews for When I have lost my temper
aitoxin chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Dude. Emily. You are pure talent in and out! I long for your creativity. I miss the assholes at dairy queen and staying up your toosh of course, I wish they would stop giving me the slow business routine and get me back in there. But I finally did this because I remembered oh goosh I havent done the R/R for emily yet! This one is probably by far my favourite; I like the style and nice suspense there. I mean you have me on the edge of my seat.
Ark Angel H F B chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Yaa yet another great chapter.

on to the next one.
Ark Angel H F B chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Hi whats up? anayway started to read this story way way way WAY back when you were wrighting for the (church of lemons).I have been wondering what the end is and now I can finly know. :}
Jupiter's Light chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
interesting...off to read more!
Silver Mystic chapter 13 . 7/4/2003
I love your story and it's great that your pome is being pubilshed but...er...what happened to Sesshomaru and Rin?
Sokai HesniRu chapter 13 . 7/3/2003
great story i liked it very much. Maybe sometme u an read one of my stoies and you can tell me if i am any good!
Sanctified-epiphany97 chapter 12 . 6/29/2003
Awesome sis, Beautiful ending to your story :D Keep up the writing! Love ya Sanc
Edward chapter 13 . 6/28/2003
Very good. I liked this, overall. smooth, well-written (sheesh, i sound like my english teacher...) I do have one question. What happened to Rin?
Crystalbelle chapter 2 . 6/25/2003
I absolutely LOVE this story. I read your other lemon and I loved it as well. Keep up the good work! _
a chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED IT! CRYS!
sasha chapter 12 . 6/24/2003
ah great story one real good one i liked it a lot good work
hana0maru chapter 12 . 6/23/2003
sequel! please continue but great story
Arsenal chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
Good last liner I enjoyed reading. Good luck on future works.
EmeraldDragon chapter 12 . 6/22/2003
That was beautiful! I really like the last line... I think I'm going to cry. Anywho I can't wait for more evne if this is the end of this story.
Raven Desire chapter 11 . 6/22/2003
Very nicely written. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to more of your stories.