Reviews for All the Little Things
Nami chapter 6 . 10/4/2003
You just have to finish this story ore I'm going to be relly mad at you beacouse I just have to know what is goin to happen. I just love this story! Takari 4ever!
Feyla chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
I'm so glad that you updated! Great chapter! Poor TK. But I think that he will figure it out soon enough. I hope that you update soon!
Feyla chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
kat aesthetics chapter 6 . 4/11/2003
omg, this chapter was awesome! oh no, PLEASE don't end the story soo soon! this story is ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE BEST TAKARI's EVER! PLEASE update soon, though!
kat aesthetics chapter 5 . 4/11/2003
woot wOOT! Yolei and Kari have a plan! yay! Shoot, if me and the boy i like were like how Tk and Kari are and were in your story, i would be doing the EXACT same thing! Anyway, great chapter! keep it up!
kat aesthetics chapter 4 . 4/11/2003
oo, great chapter! I can't wait to read more! poor kari is soo sad! But things will get better! :) keep up the great work!
kat aesthetics chapter 3 . 4/11/2003
OMG, I loved this chapter! I can't WAIT to read more! Just knowing that sooner or later Tk and Kari will be together, makes ME feel better, lol! Anyway, keep up the great work!
kat aesthetics chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
yea, your right about the things having to go badly before they get good! it makes stories more interesting, like yours! this chapter was awesome! I can't wait to read more!
Tevrah chapter 6 . 4/10/2003
COOL!
Appare chapter 5 . 3/17/2003
Let Kari kick some preppy ass! I wanna see the prep go down! Takari! It is the best! No prep and Takeru! Evil! *runs away* But good! Just let Kari kick the preppy,baka,gaki, leche-cul Rhea's ass!
Feyla chapter 5 . 3/16/2003
I like how this is going. It really is intresting and how you describe the pain is good. Not good for Kari but how you descibe it is. I think that this is really intresting and I want to see what is going to happen. I hope that you update soon! And I believe that you are right everybody has a side that will want revenge or something like that, even Kari.
TogetherAgain chapter 4 . 3/4/2003
hehehe, Davis is gonna interfer, this is gonna be good! update soon! ttfn!
TogetherAgain chapter 3 . 3/4/2003
Nice chapter! can't wait to read the next one ttfn!
TogetherAgain chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
Kari! Great chapter! ttfn
Eowyn the Fair chapter 4 . 3/3/2003
Good writing, and has some a very insightful into Daisuke's character. It could be a little longer, but I imagine it takes some time to write one of these, right?