Reviews for Heir Of Slytherin Book 1: Friendship
DSCWin chapter 22 . 2/19
Very intriguing. Can't wait for the new book!
DSCWin chapter 21 . 2/12
I've always hated end of the year exams. But this would be interesting to read what would happen in the next chapter. Good job!
DSCWin chapter 20 . 2/5
This was an excellent chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. And once this story is finished I can't wait for the next book!
DSCWin chapter 19 . 1/29
I have to say this was really well written. Good job!
DSCWin chapter 18 . 1/22
Why did you think this chapter was bad? It was sad that Teddy's doomed to be a werewolf like his father. What I'm not looking forward is how Teddy's going to be treated when he gets back to school. As long as Danny and Mel stick by his side like Remis with Peter, Seruis and James then I'll be very happy. And don't feel bad to make the healers mean. At least Healer Kim was nice and that's important.
DSCWin chapter 17 . 1/15
*eyes filling with tears* poor teddy. :-( I think you did an amazing job on this chapter. You sure hit me in the feels, in a good way.
DSCWin chapter 16 . 1/9
*AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHH* CLIFFHANGERS!
DSCWin chapter 15 . 1/1
Hey great job on this. I too think slughorns a jerk for pestering james. But great job the game! And sense you asked about new year reselutions I'm wanting to loose my kids baby weight.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/25/2016
Well Merry Christmas! And great chapter!
DSCWin chapter 13 . 12/18/2016
Great job! :-) can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
DSCWin chapter 12 . 12/11/2016
Amazing sweet chapter! Can't wait for more. And what I want for Christmas is a day at the spa with out my kids.
DSCWin chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
That chapter was excellent! Way to go!
DSCWin chapter 10 . 11/27/2016
Two things: one I love this chapter just like the fact there ain't any car chases in stories it's kind of hard to write action like quittich (sorry for mispelling) so great job on that! Two just a curiosity did you get Sarah grace from castle? Just curious.
DSCWin chapter 9 . 11/20/2016
The more I read this the more ideas pop in my head for my Harry Potter story. Keep it up!
DSCWin chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
I thought that was a very sweet chapter. And thanks for the shoutout. Please make Mel and Danny friends again. At least get the forgiveness rolling.