Reviews for Darkness's Son Three: And Then the Light Comes
Wfest chapter 20 . 5/30
No pressure, no pressure at all! Poor Luke!
Wfest chapter 3 . 5/30
Interesting, "Joch"... If it were german, it would mean "yoke". Btw I love your AU, you're a great writer! This story starts way more serious/darker than the others now that Luke has to face adult responsibilities.
Star Crystals chapter 33 . 2/19
At first, the Darkness's Son series was way too similar to Force Bond (I know that I'm probably the millionth person to tell you this) but the plot and ending was way different. It has its own moments that made me fangirl. It was one of the best SW fanfics I've ever read.
Elviriiine chapter 33 . 1/9
thank you so much for all this. it's been an epic journey to read this. *snobbing* I DON'T WANT THIS TO END! still,

I really hope that you can write more Luke/Vader fics. you're one of my favorite writers.
Elviriiine chapter 3 . 1/6
sooooooo... your sith name to Luke is 'darth kid'?
Fire Tempest chapter 33 . 10/21/2017
This has been a fantastic story. It has eaten a large part of the last 2 days from start to finish! Thank you.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 33 . 4/12/2017
HA! With Luke being emperor he can say all the treason he wants. :D

Oh yes, of course Leah would be the one to point out Luke and Leia’s complicated relationship.

Loved this story! Didn’t like the profanity, but otherwise, I thought it was awesome! Love Leah and Rickon together. Will there be a one shot for their wedding?

Thanks for the ride.

God Bless.
Tauriel Skywalker
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 32 . 4/12/2017
WHAT!? HOLY COW! HOLY COW! I’d hoped maybe something was up, but with the story almost being over…just…WOW!

Ha! Love seeing them squabble. :)

OH! I am SOOOOOOO reading this to my sister! She’s gonna kill me. hehehehehe :D
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 31 . 4/12/2017
ah! um...ouch. um...yea, ow :(
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 30 . 4/12/2017
Good going, Leia – throw a glass at your future husband. Love it.

Is that a hat tip to Felicity Jones?

AAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 29 . 4/12/2017
PANIC!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 28 . 4/12/2017
I’m freaked out.

Of course Han got himself into trouble.

Eeeee! I don’t feel good trusting Vader yet…
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 27 . 4/12/2017
Ha! Three buns!

Ah! No! Bad! Not good! Vader, do you learn nothing!?
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 26 . 4/12/2017
Aw! Yea! I was hoping the letters would come back :). So sweet!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 25 . 4/12/2017
Aw, Nila!

Ha! She knows how to break the ice. Poor Luke. :)

Oh, Luke, you have no idea. You got spared that embarrassment in this universe. :D

Love these two!

Okay, I’m nervous. Is Leia stronger than they realize, or is there another Force-user there?