Reviews for Verbatim
SernaJ chapter 7 . 12/24/2016
My patronus is a shempanse, my house is slitherin and as for the wand... I've taken the quiz several times and every time I got a different one. My last one was cherry and phoenix feather, I think.
I have a question. Why does Pansy call Harry a mudblood? He's a half-blood, nit muggleborn. She could call him blood-traitor instead.
All in all, I find myself really enjoying your story and hoping you update soon
randomplotbunny chapter 7 . 11/8/2016
Great chapter!
randomplotbunny chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Great chapter!
KatieMarrie chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
Thank you for the great update I look forward to reading more ! :)
jh831 chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
good, short but good
randomplotbunny chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Pansy... such an idiot!
domestic fanperson chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
There's a novel that forbidden (in 1980s or New Order/Orde Baru), cz it contains controversial issues of Marxism-Leninism and Communism. In Orde Baru era many books with Communism couldn't get to citizens... The novel is first of Buru tetralogy: Bumi Manusia
CaseLC chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
I hope he helps Hermione if he can and that Hermione used her logic and understand that Harry would not think bad of her if he was warning her. You writing style is great, it make me want to read more.
alc219 chapter 4 . 10/18/2016
Can't wait to see where his slytherin sorting leads! x
KatieMarrie chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
Great update, I can't wait to read more.
randomplotbunny chapter 4 . 10/14/2016
:-)
alc219 chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
Oh good! Hagrid to the rescue! x
randomplotbunny chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
It's sad that Harry is so used to being mistrustful that even a gentle Soul like Hagrid blips his radar, though that will come in handy later when he's taking everything he's told with a grain of salt; not to mention questioning why the Games Keeper of Hogwarts was sent to introduce him to Magic and not a qualified professional, especially with all the obviously biased information he's being fed. Instead of making Harry worship Dumbledore and want to be a Gryffindor, Hagrid's ramblings are going to make Harry more suspicious of just why he's been kept in the dark about his heritage so long, and that'll be before he learns that Dumbledore held the key to HIS fortune for so long while he had to suffer with rags and starvation!

Personally I say update whenever you get a chapter ready and not worry about a schedule, it'll just stress you out and affect your writing to be worrying about needing to get a chapter out on time rather than working on one until you are happy with it.
PJandLGequalsLove chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
very interesting please update soon
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
The fields of Harry's mind have been well tilled by the Dursleys actions and the seeds of suspicion and mistrust long since sown, now all that is needed is for Voldemort to add the waters of experience and shine the sun encouragement.