Reviews for However You Say It
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2020
Beautiful
TeeChamblissful chapter 5 . 5/30/2020
Another excellent tale. I'm running out of your stories unfortunately.

The magic law surprised me and I'm going to imagine them even further down the line married and pregnant because why not? Thanks for this.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 5/24/2020
Sa-LUTE! Neat story, thank you so much!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 5/18/2020
Yes, they had to talk like this to each other. Because the war happened to both of them, and only someone it happened to can really understand.

Letting the hair down was a bonus.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/13/2020
Well...this way is better. This way, when they finally decide to come together (as we all know they will, hey that's why I'm reading this) it will be because they *want* to.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/10/2020
You have my attention. Is there some law that a teacher can never date a student even when she's no longer a student? Inquiring minds would like to know (and it would surely mean that it's going to be very difficult to hire someone to be a teacher there!).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Yes, to an adrenaline junkie like Snape, a normal year would seem very boring. Of course, he's also the poster boy for PTSD, along with most of the Wizarding World-but somehow he feels that kicking back and relaxing is *wrong* somehow.

I understand about being the wrong two percent, though (did you know that four percent of people go deaf when they use sulfa drugs? Fun! But it does wear off...).

And yes, what Hermione is doing is flirting, so hey, Snape, flirt right back.
Dherea chapter 5 . 2/10/2020
Great story...but I LOVED the epilogue! ))))
ZoeyOlivia chapter 5 . 1/5/2020
Love
ljpjcg chapter 5 . 10/28/2019
This is super cute. I love how all the portraits and Minerva are so supportive and encouraging and manipulative!
Slytherclaw Black chapter 5 . 6/27/2019
I didn't see any of that coming. Brilliant!
robituputup chapter 5 . 1/15/2019
Lovely story! Thank you for the nice reading piece!
Ckorkows chapter 5 . 7/4/2018
Wonderful! Simply wonderful.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2018
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing.
Stephanie MRV chapter 5 . 3/8/2018