Reviews for Prehistoric Magic
The country name chapter 2 . 10/11/2017
I think it's Japan.
Dunkaccino chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
What I find hilarious is that I used to have a HP DK crossover by the same exact name, except that I got rid of it due to it having bad grammar compared to what I'm producing now. In fact, the only thing different was that Harry had a Baryonyx and could speak to Zarin (the Baryonyx :P) with Parseltongue.
Still, kudos to you for picking off where I left off on complete accident lol
River Song the Good Witch chapter 38 . 1/29/2017
Wait what about his time at Hogwarts? Seeing how much time has gone by since his meeting with Dumbldork, isn't it PAST time for Jakes 'agreed' upon time at Hogwarts? I've been waiting to see how THAT goes. *pouts* or is it going to happen during the time travel sequel you are writing?
Aerodactyl999 chapter 37 . 12/11/2016
Phew as usual your work is flawless but I realize something what are you gonna do about brontikens:) but keep up the good work and someday you might get more popular than lovecartoonsandanime and now us viewers/readers will wait for the great battle dinosaurs vs indominus rex
Austin chapter 36 . 12/10/2016
Hey can you do a chapter of jake singing a lullaby for the dinosaurs in chibi form that all of them are having a nightmare and jake sings the song you'll be in my heart by Phil Collins to calm them down. Next morning everyone wakes up and see the dinosaurs all around jake whether on the bed or around said bed. Or better yet like once the Christmas chapter comes out do of jake coming in dressed in a Santa outfit with a bag that has presents or a christmas meals that are not messed up in the bag and and all the dinosaurs are pulling a sleigh while having reindeer antlers on them. Good luck on the next chapter.
Austin chapter 33 . 12/8/2016
Oh yeah almost forgot what about that pirate boy that had a crush on Zoe would jake immediately destroy that boy because if you had thought of that then please do so. Oh and your welcome of sheer being a fangirl. Also question can you try of adding more dinosaurs that have not appeared like what you did with the pteradon I'm thinking of using Godzilla whether 2014 as a survivor that keeps nature balance or maybe the Godzillasaurus from Godzilla vs king ghidorah which element fire or water or maybe both at the same time. Plus don't forget anguirus being an earth and rodan being an air like they all appear the size of regular dinosaurs in the show and judge jake of being worthy and let him for emergencies like the black t Rex. Or you could add 2005 king kong that appears when the d team arrives at skull island hidden in the mist I would love of seeing kong taking on the alpha gang dinos all by himself it would be savage. Also sorry if this seems suprizing to you but i just have the urge of seeing Godzilla. Good luck on the next chapter and have a merry Christmas to you and your family. Your friend Austin
Austin chapter 32 . 12/8/2016
Hey man once you are at season 2 do of that female space pirate named sheer who once she Harry becomes his new fangirl but she doesn't know about the boy who lived just a hot boy in her mind with strong powers. Good luck on the next chapter
Death Hippo chapter 6 . 12/9/2016
Wait do you mean Ozpin from RWBY
Omegahatchiyak12 chapter 33 . 12/9/2016
yes it's a good idea
MAJORMATT1234 chapter 33 . 12/8/2016
Whaoo Three chapters in a row!
Sakura Lisel chapter 32 . 12/8/2016
Okay why are they so persistent in getting Jake to the point they are willing to 'get rid of Zoe' to make him come with them? Why don't they just WAIT, seeing how he 'promised' to come to Hogwarts soon many chapters ago? Or has school time for Hogwarts come and gone since he made his promise without him showing up like he said he would? *lol* i'm surprised the old goat hasn't tried something himself now that he knows where Jake is.
God of the Challenge chapter 30 . 12/3/2016
I strike again!
God of the Challenge chapter 27 . 11/25/2016
Dracomon
Sakura Lisel chapter 24 . 11/22/2016
Plus at the beginning of the chapter, WHY is Jake and everyone else talking like they've met Dumbledore BEFORE this chapter, or even KNEW him before this chapter? I've rechecked every past chapter and the old coot, and anything involving the British magical world, has never even been mentioned until THIS chapter after Sirius and the others discovered Jakes location in the last chapter. I'm surprised the old coot didn't just pop over immediately to 'talk' with Jake instead of going through the Japanese MoM. For all he knew 'Harry' has been living as a muggle all these years in Japan with no magical education from the Japanese magical government and try and come to give Jake the 'Introduction to Magic' talk as well as tell him about his 'destiny' as the hero of the magical world. *lol*
Austin chapter 23 . 11/21/2016
Hey man on your next chapter can you try of the next dinosaur appearing in Ireland just one that could probably river dance. The d team don't teleport there they go there because Rex's dad is celebrating a friends anniversary and at the end of it you just see the whole bar singing another Irish drinking song. Good luck on the next chapter.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »