Reviews for If After All
Francis-rose chapter 11 . 10/16
This is sooo good please update
gabyhyatt chapter 10 . 10/8
Great fic, i hope you update soon. Poor Scarlett
flwrs81 chapter 11 . 8/16
Please update I love this story!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 8/5
Great fic, please update soon
gabyhyatt chapter 11 . 7/18
Great fic, i love it
magnolia1717 chapter 11 . 5/5
Too sad.
starlite22 chapter 11 . 4/14
I was hoping Scarlett had given Ella the kitten called Katie for Xmas.
The end ?
TinkStar87 chapter 11 . 3/17
Oh my heart! Really great story, that i hope gets an update soon. Read ya Later ;)
notgoingtofinishthis
Eileen chapter 11 . 2/25
Hi, just wanted to let you know I've read all your stuff this weekend and it's amazing. You're a really good writer and you do a good job of presenting situations that are totally believable for the characters, not to mention your excellent restraint in keeping them from just talking about their feelings when it's what everyone wants them to do.

Also, I realize I'm like a year and a half late, but congrats on passing the bar! I hope whatever firm you're working for has left you enough time to read this email ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/3/2017
Hope everything is well in your world. You said this was a Christmas story. A new chapter anytime you can manage is appreciated but one for Christmas would be divine.
Alisa-kun chapter 11 . 10/26/2017
Une fic très intéressante en tout cas, je suis impatiente de lire la suite.
Bonne continuation
lostie chapter 11 . 10/19/2017
HI THEY ARE STILL V BROKEN PLS TO FIX NAO
Old Maid Wilkes chapter 11 . 10/7/2017
(Looong overdue review, I'm so ashamed. At least I didn't more or less push you down the stairs in conjunction with my return)

This is beginning to turn into the saddest Christmas story ever written. It's like Tiny Tim dropping dead from a combination of starvation and gangrene, George finding out there'd be world peace and no more racism or sexism or violence in the world if he'd never been born etc etc etc). Don't get me wrong, I almost think it's all the better for it. As a reader, you expect certain things with certain settings - and a GWTW story set around Christmas means - without exceptions - that they're getting back together. That doesn't seem to be the case here, and the sharp contrast becomes a very interesting read.

doesn't let you copy paste anymore, but I ADORE the last lines before the second paragraph. "Impossible to know, for a person who used it so little." I noticed you've been quiet for some time (heh, self aware much?), so I hope everything is alright with you and that another update is waiting just around the corner.