Reviews for Psychowatch (Waiting for strike of inspiration)
MadaraF'inUchiha chapter 11 . 2/28
Any chance of seeing Tiny Tina smack some bishes?
Magus chapter 11 . 2/18
Whelp, reaper’s fucked.
icedshadows chapter 1 . 2/20
its fun. I like fun!
epic insanity666 chapter 1 . 1/29
why not have the vault become overcharged or malfunctioning and send Pandora's creatures to earth
Maliwan chapter 11 . 1/26
Awesome stuff! Really like how you've managed all the characters meeting Kreig
The Who chapter 10 . 12/25/2017
Merry Christmas dude. I can't wait for your next update.
I wanna see Krieg kick this edge lords ass.

Keep up the good work :)
Sabere Commander chapter 11 . 11/1/2017
I know Krieg is a badass in his own right but he's more brute force. I feel Reaper is more than equipped to handle someone like Krieg until Krieg goes Super Psycho on him. Even so, I feel only an emotional trigger would allow that to happen as I doubt normal human Krieg has the ability to do such. Question, there is a theory about the history of Krieg and that he might be related to Tiny Tina. It has some flaws but that would be an interesting catalyst for why Krieg lost his sanity - or part of it.
Zapper3000380 chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
It's been a while since I read this. Is Krieg able to turn into a Badass Psycho Mutant? Mania tree ftw.
NeoNazo356 chapter 11 . 10/10/2017
Really looking forward to Kreig going all Medieval/Pandoran on Reaper's ass, maybe Sombra's. I wonder what the latter will think of him turning into a fire-breathing Super-Mutant who makes corpses explode. I wonder if FIRE actually works on him, since he turns into "smoke" and all that. As for Sombra, I think the only thing she can really hack is his Shield, whereas everything else is BIOLOGICAL in nature.
fox of chaos chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
so i hi check my series a psychotic hero
Mathew5641 chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Can't wait to see the next chapter I'm so excited
Zapper3000380 chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
Mathew5641 chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
I'm happy that you're back riding this story I was concerned that you abandoned it but now you're back with more explosions end of guitar solo

I'm surprise that Mercy isn't confused about kreed body since of all the unknown chemicals and procedures they Musta performed on him

It had to be severe since it broke his mind

Keep up the amazing work so happy that you're back can't wait to see the next chapter
mteran305 chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
Short but sweet chapter can't wait for the next one. Hope its longer and we get some action to show off krieg power
hornig3 chapter 10 . 8/21/2017
There better be gratuitous violence next chapter.