Reviews for Psychowatch
Zapper3000380 chapter 10 . 8/27
neat
Mathew5641 chapter 10 . 8/21
I'm happy that you're back riding this story I was concerned that you abandoned it but now you're back with more explosions end of guitar solo

I'm surprise that Mercy isn't confused about kreed body since of all the unknown chemicals and procedures they Musta performed on him

It had to be severe since it broke his mind

Keep up the amazing work so happy that you're back can't wait to see the next chapter
mteran305 chapter 10 . 8/21
Short but sweet chapter can't wait for the next one. Hope its longer and we get some action to show off krieg power
hornig3 chapter 10 . 8/21
There better be gratuitous violence next chapter.
Just wanted to say i love the story searched for it after thinking about writing something similar myself
Facebreaker17 chapter 9 . 7/16
Omg this story is amazing I've been laughing so hard it great all the crazy babble and everything I can't wait to read more i hope you update soon
The Who chapter 2 . 6/15
UPDATE! HURRY UP AND UPDATE!

Sorry about that, I just can't wait for this awesome story to continue. Keep up the good work
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 9 . 6/16
This is cool!
D.A.F.T. Punk chapter 9 . 6/1
please update soon!

this is the BEST story i've read in a while
SniperWolf61 chapter 9 . 5/25
I hope you update this story because I want Overwatch agents heading to Pandora!
Please add Steve
Quartermaster Hazardous Blood chapter 9 . 5/10
All in seriousness, however, I do hope you extend Claptrap's role of being a butt monkey and punching bag and a friend no one wants to something better. As much as it is reading Claptrap hilarious interactions with the Overwatch cast and Krieg, I'd hope he can be something else rather, as his character is surprisingly deep (particularly if you look into TPS's DLC Claptastic Voyage).

It also would be hilarious to see him as FR4G-TP again, and the reaction of everyone else would be priceless the moment he starts pulling out a Miniontrap to use, and the CL4P-TP brand of dusted starts playing.
BojackHorseman chapter 9 . 5/7
YES, FINALLY!

Keep up the good work :)
Unzealots chapter 1 . 5/3
I like Krieg He always my favorite unstable but reasonable psychopath.
Warcrafter100 chapter 9 . 5/1
Yes you are back! finally.