Reviews for Ghosts
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
Your story was very pleasant to read, and I really hope that your Muse for Dramione will come back. Thank you.
Neya chapter 10 . 9/30/2017
Stimble across this jewel, and fell in love !
Great story! Thanks so much !
Lisamalvina chapter 10 . 9/28/2017
Thanks for making me cry these happy tears. They're a total stress reliever! Thanks for writing this!
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 1 . 9/14/2017
I kinda want more to this story...RonPansy, more on them could be a whole other story :3 it would be great! Plus, I just really liked your writing style. This story was very well written, thank you for sharing! Keep up the great work!
ZoeyOlivia chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
Ron and pansy! The flirting was fabulous! And hermione and Draco... delicious! Excellent story! Well written!
hbsj chapter 10 . 8/15/2017
This might not be your favourite ship, but this story was spectacular! Thank you for sharing
GrinningCat chapter 10 . 8/9/2017
Enjoyed the mystery, well done. It was well paced and although I'd have loved seeing more of H/H/R interaction (she was miserable and they didn't care for a year - that could be mined for so much glorious angst :), the length was just right. I was a bit sad for Kingsley though - what did the guy ever do to you to take such a harsh revenge on his name?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2017
really fantastic so far! im loving it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
i'm intrigued! fantastic writing, by the way!
dramione1603 chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
This was so amazing. I loved every bit of it and I hope you will consider writing more dramione in the future!
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
Loved this, hope you will consider more dramione in the future!
Tink48 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Sooo good. Where is my epilogue?
Christy chapter 10 . 5/28/2017
I thought your story was awesome. It had a good base. Characters were well done. This ship may not be your strongest but this story you can't tell.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/20/2017