Reviews for Roses Red, Lilies, Bright
Faery66 chapter 7 . 5/20
Hope to read more soon.

D
Mia chapter 7 . 4/1
Hello fellow aussie! I absolutely love this! Just found it and now i feel like im going to have an anxiety attack until i real more of rose/lilly and pan! I love how you have made him still ruthless but also caring and soft at the same time, well before whatever incident made him go dark anyway. Love love love this and waiting not so patiently for the next chapter! please be soon!
Arkytior's Song chapter 7 . 3/28
Really loving this story! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/19/2017
I really hope you didn't abandon this story! It's so good and I really want to see more of both the past and the present with Peter and Lily. Update!
Lizzy B chapter 4 . 11/20/2016
Great story! Update soon please!
natasha.chityg chapter 3 . 10/4/2016
Natasha here! I finally found my password so I can review from my actual account and not as a guest. Also I completely agree with you Regina's character development is amazing. I'm glad that I've found someone else that agrees! Also I can't wait until you post chapter 4! I really like that you're actually going in depth about how Rose and Peter met and how Rose came to Neverland the first time. I also like that when you write from Pan's perspective he's not this 110% evil megalomaniac he has feelings too. Please update soon!
LSU lovePurple liveGold chapter 2 . 10/3/2016
i love your story and cant wait to see what happens next! update soon please!
Natasha chapter 2 . 10/1/2016
This is so good! I can't wait until you update so I can learn more about Rose! I really like how Rose seems to have a close relationship with Regina because so many stories really hate on Regina 24/7 and I also like how you showed that Pan, in a way, came back to life when he was reunited with Rose. Please update soon!