Reviews for Jade's Drabbles
rebelsaurus29 chapter 32 . 12/14
The Google lol. Draco is freaking adorable.
ScienceMama chapter 31 . 12/13
OMG, Draco and Harry are hilarious in this! Shenanigans!
ScienceMama chapter 30 . 12/13
Oh, this one has me in tears! The bittersweet Halloweens of the Potters, such a mixture of emotions for each generation. I'm crying.
WitchWing107 chapter 31 . 12/13
This was so fun! Ron and Pansy are adorable together. Also Harry and Draco are hilarious in this story! Loved this bit ahahaha: “I remember because he sounds so posh when he says the word shenanigans and I laughed in his face, and to make it up to him I had to give him a bl-"
#HAFHPotterhead
rebelsaurus29 chapter 31 . 12/13
I absolutely adore Ronsy!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 30 . 12/13
How dare you make me cry! This was funny and sweet and touching. Absolutely loved it!
I know okay chapter 8 . 12/9
Sweet.
I know okay chapter 6 . 12/9
Nice. I need some Christmas cheer.
I know okay chapter 4 . 12/9
I'm glad someone was brave enough to put the truth out there or he might still be pining for him.
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/9
Nice. I'm glad he didn't marry someone else just to make other people happy.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 29 . 12/1
I love Ronsy! Vulnerable!Pansy. Sweet!Ron. This was perfection! Draco taking care of Pansy! That hint of Harry and Hermione! Beautiful, beautiful.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 28 . 12/1
Love! First of all, their ship name is hilarious. Second, this was sweet and beautiful!
Ninja Midnight chapter 29 . 11/30
I've misssssssed you. I always love a great Ron/Pansy and this one is done brilliantly.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 27 . 11/30
I hate you for tearing my heart out and then shoving it back in. The tears and stomach swoops. This was beautiful. The emotions were so raw and I absolutely loved it!
AubergineWings chapter 10 . 10/17
This is disturbing as fuck but also incredibly hot