Reviews for Jade's Drabbles
TwistedWillow88 chapter 24 . 7/11
I cannot put into words how much I LOVE this little tale. I'm not usually a Wolfstar fan, but this I utterly loved. it was amazing and I desparately need a sequel xx
aurorarsinistra chapter 24 . 7/9
MY HEART OMG that was so SO sweet and I love the way you built up from their friendship to romance and the aftermath and I'm just going to pretend that everyone is TOGETHER and HAPPY and ALIVE because if these two don't deserve happiness I DONT KNOW WHO DOES
rebelsaurus29 chapter 25 . 7/8
I do love me some Charlie Weasley! I really enjoyed the format and style of this story!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 24 . 7/8
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved the repetition at the beginning of each section. The development of their relationship was so well done. Awesome story!
WitchWing107 chapter 24 . 7/8
Askdjsb this was so beautiful I'm speechless! You captured their friendship and love so wonderfully. I squealed every time they held the other's hand up to feel their heartbeat. And the repetition of "I know you're not okay" was perfect.
MechEngMama chapter 25 . 7/8
Charlie doesn't get enough love in my opinion. Thanks for writing this. Great story.
stacyw66 chapter 4 . 7/8
Who was the source? Could have it been one of Harry's friends just trying to push him into something that needed to be done for years anyway or is she really that good at guessing? Hmm I wonder.
habababa chapter 25 . 7/7
CHARLIE! I WANT TO HUG HIM SO MUCH! I've never saw him like that...but I love this! He was so unsure of himself and hesitant with Draco. Bill was amazing brother, his reaction was even better than Tonks xd I liked that we could see all his relationships. Draco was brilliant, I love how he handled Charlie! Tonks and Charlie friendship just broke my heart, thanks.
habababa chapter 24 . 7/7
I'm crying. It was so beautiful and it hurts sooo much! I love this opening sentence, it shows how observant and caring is Sirius and I can't. Their relationship was so pure and beautiful and amazing and I'm still crying. When they finally talked about their feelings...I might squealed. It was beautiful and I LOVE IT!
Pierrej92 chapter 24 . 7/6
So, firstly, I honestly don't think I deserve something this beautiful. I saw the email and may or may not have cried - do not judge me.
Secondly, I began reading it and I continued to cry, because my babies are so stunning and adorable and you captured them so well.
Thirdly. I love you.
Fourthly, I love that you picked my babies.
Fifthly, you wrote them how I would love to. Teach me your ways!
Sixthly, thank you for being my best friend. I adore you.
arizonadaydreamer chapter 24 . 7/6
This chapter was perfect and just destroyed me. Ugh, A Wolfstaring!
Jhuffy chapter 14 . 7/6
Ah, this was amazing! Thank you for making me LOL!
thewaterfalcon chapter 14 . 6/26
I'm in love with every part of this. It was perfect!
delicatecherry chapter 23 . 6/23
The difference of tone between part 1,2 and this one shows your great range as an author. Good job!

(This whole thing made me rethink my friendship with you because I'm wondering if you're secretly a criminal mastermind writing fanfics on the job.)

Also, you have to be such a smart ass to be able to write all of these snarky sarcastic SMART ASS characters. And I love you for it. :)
(Clearly you being a criminal mastermind has no effect whatsoever on me enjoying your writing. Weird :/ )

No I'm kidding. :)

God, I talk too much.

Here's some random keysmashing for you:

Jkwjfjckdowk

Eofifnnttk
Scotlkttk
Tdodlkfkcjc

Not so random :)
Tell me if you solve the mystery. :))

(It's kinda obvious. Don't laugh too much. :/ )
delicatecherry chapter 21 . 6/23
OMG!

This was perfect!

I was too lazy to do a reaction review. But I was O_o every second of it. Take my word for it. :)

On too read the last part! ;)