Reviews for Koe o Kikasete (Let Me Hear Your Voice)
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Nice friendship. Lol the microwave. Good thing no bones were broken.
Purrloin77 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
I like your story so far, some grammar errors here and there but not too many. At the end of the first chapter I wanted to give Cloud a hug, it's hard to hear a parent say those things to you. Also I would be a bit careful with the use of "KKK" even if it's not being used for "Ku Klux Klan." Some people get very upset at references to them. Other then that I'm looking forward to seeing Cloud and the FF13 crew. (Also if I read it right, is Hope trying to be with Lightning? If that is I support the ship.)
ijskonijntje chapter 2 . 10/10/2016
Nice story, very original!
The lazy stalker chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't be yaoi, please don't...
aoin88 chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Update soon ~
Otaku-ka-ren chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
Lol poor genesis
kvictor5987 chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This is a story I didn't even know I wanted! I recently got into kpop and the thing about it that interests me to no end is the choreography and when I saw the note at the end I could picture Cloud doing some of the dances (more girl group dances too ) I can't wait to see where this fic goes.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Lol cloud. Lucky he stayed a virgin without a liver missing . Irony is this job has a higher life expectancy than the other . And since he is male there is a less chance he will need to do sexual favors to please producers sponsors etc .
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This looks sooo awesome so far! Keep it up!