Reviews for A Promise Unspoken
Rewildingme chapter 26 . 10/22
One of my favorite fanfic chapters ever. During a little slump I frequently return to rereading one of your works because they are such an absolute delight. I had almost forgotten this treasure until today. Thank you for sharing your gift!
redheadedbookworm chapter 41 . 10/13
I love this story and have re read it a few times. I hope some day you pick it back up! Love your writing. The early chemistry in this piece is out of control!
anakvita chapter 1 . 10/10
Dear Kitten.

Let me tell you that I love your stories. Almost all of them, but I unable to get out from under the effects of this particular fic for a few days now. As such I would like to offer some help, any help, if you need. I do not know egy you did not continue. Time, or muse. But if it the latter, here is a song that might just give you a kickstart.
Loren Gray - Queen.
I know this song for a while, but As it came up today, I just realized how spot on it is at this point in the story.
"You can call me Princess all you like"

Fingers crossed this might just help.

Best regards,
Vita
Momo206 chapter 18 . 10/5
I'm re-reading this fic and I don't recognize the spells that Thorfinn casted to further strengthen the bond "on his end". I would love to understand how they work and why he kept emphasizing "his end".
happyhippy chapter 41 . 8/18
Please update soon! Thank you
Bridget94 chapter 40 . 8/9
I love this story, currently re-reading it in hopes that you might update with a new chapter soon. But I did want to point out - I don't remember if I pointed it out when you first uploaded this chapter, but there is a little mistake...

Thorfinn already knows about the mind trap that Antonin placed in Hermione's head. He learnt about it maybe like 10 chapters ago. His elf tells him and then Finn goes and confronts Toshka and beats the shit out of him. So slight little error. Probably wouldn't pick up on it if I hadn't re-read the story as many times as I have.

As always though, love your work, and this story. Can't wait for an update!
erin200456 chapter 41 . 7/21
WE NEED MORE OF THIS STORY
Ladyshiari chapter 41 . 7/5
How did I not know about this fic until now? So amazing ugh love it
Please don't leave it like this! I need them back together. Please! Also please don't stop writing this story! It's sooo good.
angel chapter 41 . 6/11
hi can u complete this beautiful work ?
pimsaimh chapter 41 . 6/3
Good glory how do you make it all so compelling? I was genuinely shocked by some of the twists and turns you've thrown at them, adore the angst, and I'm at the edge of my seat to find out how this will all work out! Please please finish this story! Side note: I love her chemistry with Theo and the fact that she really genuinely enjoys their escapades despite them not being endgame. This is an incredible piece of work, there is a rarity in the way your write, and it is such a delightful guilty pleasure to read!
Sandy2348 chapter 41 . 6/2
This is so good! I hope you continue this one day. I was looking forward to how you would handle Krum
nikkigerald chapter 41 . 5/23
I just wanted to let you know I reread all over this story again and it’s even more magical then the first time. I absolutely love this story. I love Thorfinn and I know I probably shouldn’t lol but you’ve made him into this man who is so soft with Hermione and I can’t get enough. I just wanted you to know how much I really enjoy your stories and writing. Thank you for sharing this story!
unsterblichkai chapter 41 . 4/17
I really hope you are doing ok and will update at some point. I really want to find out what happens. I wish you the best.
Lica100 chapter 22 . 4/10
I think the suffering that Finn goes through every time Hermione has sex with Theo is well deserved. He deserves this for making Hermione suffer so much. And Hermione deserves to ease the pain she feels with Finn sleeping with each and every girl. But, as I've mentioned other times, I hope Hermione just stays foreplay with other boys and has her real sexual experiences with Finn. I think it's sad that they get hurt like that and keep hurting the bond they have. And I think it would be exciting if Finn managed to infiltrate Hogwarts as a professor or something, and complete the sexual tasks with Hermione. It would be very romantic and exciting. I'm a Dreamer.
6,048 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »