Reviews for A Promise Unspoken
Love love . Gave reread it many times. Hope you will continue it and maybe find a way for Hermione to save antotin also
Nightingale'sLullaby chapter 37 . 9/19
Please update soon!
Eriyon chapter 37 . 9/17
OMG this was amazing, I've never read a fan fiction quite like this, I honestly can not wait for the next chapter! Thank you for sharing this!
Lilly1127 chapter 37 . 9/16
I love this story. It is so sad to think of Finn and Hermione going mad with their bond! Can't Finn ask Snape to bring him to Hogwarts for the triwizard events? Or for coaching?
tigerrose110203 chapter 37 . 9/12
I mean... I get the cliff hanger. I don’t like it being one but I get it.

Absolutely fantastic story thus far. You’re a very talented writer and I look forward to how this plays out.
sherriithewriter chapter 37 . 9/11
I am going to buy a Firebolt and chase you for more chapters. Gotta have more. Great story! What a wonderful story you have woven. More, please!
Love the chapter. Can't wait to read more. Hopefully it gets update it soon.
Writings in the Dark chapter 37 . 9/6
I'm really enjoying this story. I was a little nervous when I clicked on it as I've never read this pairing before. I'm very happy I took the risk. Your writing is better than most of the professional writers I follow and read. I don't say that lightly. I read voraciously. :)

One of the things you've done really well is building the story up to that ultimate turning point of when she finally finds out the whole truth. I actually feel a growing sense of dread, worry and excitement in the pit of my stomach. That's awesome writing on your part. Really well done. I can't wait to read how everything plays out to hopefully get that HEA. I hope you are inspired to update soon. If not, I'm willing to wait as long as it takes.
SlytherinLady23 chapter 37 . 8/31
This is probably my absolute favorite story that i've read so far. I love it!
WitchWatch chapter 37 . 8/31
Great story, read every chapter in a day, I couldn’t put it down. I think Thorfinn Rowle is my new favourite HP character. Can’t wait to see what happens next.
Cheyenne Lopez Lozano chapter 37 . 8/27
I absolutely love this story and I can't wait for more!
Caro09 chapter 37 . 8/23
I don’t think it’s possible for you to for write bad stories. This is incredible!
ovidius-naso chapter 37 . 8/23
WHY WOULD YOU END ON THIS CLIFFHANGER, YOU SICK PERSON? And also if your Hogwarts has a graduation ceremony where Finn can enter Hogwarts undetected and they don’t take advantage of it to complete her tasks, I’m going to personally come through the internet and fight you
salamasina chapter 37 . 8/23
Kittenshift17,

I AM LIVING FOR A PROMISE UNSPOKEN!

But first — let me apologize for getting the name mixed up on two separate occasions (D.E.E FB Group & Ao3)- I kept referring to it as an Unspoken Promise. I’m so so sorry! I don’t know what I was thinking maybe it was just because I was so excited to leave a review that my brain scrambled and fudged things up.

Anyway — I just wanted to tell you again that you’re such an amazingly talented writer! Seriously, it’s 2:24 a.m. right now and I already know that I’m going to be a Grade A bitch today when I have to interact with people — lack of sleep and all, but I honestly DONT CARE! lol This story is worth it and then some! Normally I never sign up for accounts on FanFic websites/pages, but here I am TWO accounts & one subscription in — for the sole purpose of staying updated on Hermione & Finn. You are my FAVORITE fanfic writer, hands down! I was under the impression that only 27 chapters had been released, and upon finding out that there were actually 37 I freaked in glee (important emotions first and all lol), and then I sternly told myself that I would NOT binge all the chapters and instead try to savor them because I wasn’t sure when you’d update next...

Well, it looks like I’ll be suffering in patience while I await a new update lol. I can’t help it! This story just makes me want to devour every chapter as soon as it appears. Thank you thank you thank you for creating this story! Everything about it is so plausible and I really see it happening side by side to cannon HP!

I look forward to discovering some of your other stories while I await the update on APU! Thank you again!

PS. Your cliffhangers kill me. I am thoroughly slayed — and still holding out for more chapters lol
ohitswanda chapter 37 . 8/21
What a bloody awful cliffhanger to leave off on. I'm torn between screaming in dissapointed rage and applauding the way you ended the chapter. Obviously, I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
5,089 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »