Reviews for A Promise Unspoken
Sandy2348 chapter 41 . 6/2/2022
This is so good! I hope you continue this one day. I was looking forward to how you would handle Krum
nikkigerald chapter 41 . 5/23/2022
I just wanted to let you know I reread all over this story again and it’s even more magical then the first time. I absolutely love this story. I love Thorfinn and I know I probably shouldn’t lol but you’ve made him into this man who is so soft with Hermione and I can’t get enough. I just wanted you to know how much I really enjoy your stories and writing. Thank you for sharing this story!
unsterblichkai chapter 41 . 4/17/2022
I really hope you are doing ok and will update at some point. I really want to find out what happens. I wish you the best.
Lica100 chapter 22 . 4/10/2022
I think the suffering that Finn goes through every time Hermione has sex with Theo is well deserved. He deserves this for making Hermione suffer so much. And Hermione deserves to ease the pain she feels with Finn sleeping with each and every girl. But, as I've mentioned other times, I hope Hermione just stays foreplay with other boys and has her real sexual experiences with Finn. I think it's sad that they get hurt like that and keep hurting the bond they have. And I think it would be exciting if Finn managed to infiltrate Hogwarts as a professor or something, and complete the sexual tasks with Hermione. It would be very romantic and exciting. I'm a Dreamer.
Lica100 chapter 21 . 4/10/2022
I hope that when Finn finds out about what Dolohov did to Hermione he'll reconsider this friendship. I'm not saying their friendship has to end, but Finn has to put limits on Dolohov. Dolohov did horrible things to Hermione with the excuse that everything he does is to protect Finn, when in fact he doesn't need to intrude so much into Finn's life. He's a mean, cruel asshole
Lica100 chapter 20 . 4/10/2022
wow the chemistry between Finn and Hermione is fantastic. she has to grow up soon for them to move forward with their relationship LOL. Dolohov is an asshole. How could he treat Hermione like that and do this meanness to her? He makes the excuse that he does all this to protect Finn but a true friend wouldn't hurt the people his friend loves. He is an evil and twisted person. I don't know if he has salvation. I hope he fixes his own mistakes. And I hope Finn isn't so wimp about everything. Finn just accepts the wrong things his friend does like it's no big deal. He'll be unhappy for being a wimp and having such a mean friend.
Lica100 chapter 19 . 4/10/2022
what an overreaction Finn had.
Lica100 chapter 18 . 4/10/2022
("Kill her and sever the connection") what a crazy idea. Dolohiv is extremely mentally unbalanced. He talks about death all the time, as if killing someone is trivial. I don't like him at all. OMG I can't believe Hermione is that slow. Theo told her to her face that she is engaged to Finn and she refused to believe the facts. This is very out of character for her.
Lica100 chapter 17 . 4/10/2022
Finn's family is very interesting. I love those moments when it feels like Hermione is already part of Finn's family.
Lica100 chapter 15 . 4/10/2022
Hermione narrating her summer working at the dental clinic and library was hilarious LOL. I can imagine how people must be shocked by her intelligence and efficiency. I love Thorfinn and Hermione together. They are cute when they are together.
Lica100 chapter 14 . 4/9/2022
I think it's cute the way Finn cares about Hermione and Reina. This concern he has for their health proves how much he cares for the people he loves. One detail that has bothered me is the way men refer to the women they have sex with. They speak of them insultingly, calling them words like trollop and bitch . I think this attitude is wrong. But I'm excited about where the story is going.
Lica100 chapter 13 . 4/9/2022
It's bizarre that Hermione, smart as she is, didn't find out about the engagement after the tip Reina gave. That was totally out of character for her LOL. But its alright. I found the moment when Finn and Dolohov show all their affective bonds through magic to be amazing. I think it's fantastic how the author creates spells that I've never seen in other fanfics. The author always thinks about the details and lets her imagination run wild. Congratulations on the imagination. The idea that Finn has that just because Hermione is too young for sex he has to have sex with other girls is disgusting. As always, Finn makes me fall in love with him at times, but there are other times when he disappoints me a lot. I hope he becomes a better person. I'm still surprised that Reina is wiser than two grown men (Finn and Dolohov) LOL. For some reason I think Dolohov and Reina would make a good couple.
Lica100 chapter 12 . 4/8/2022
Dolohov is nasty and mean. I don't know how anyone can be friends with such a bad guy on the inside. He's a bad person. I hope he becomes a better person throughout history. Despite all the shit he's done. It really annoys me that he meddles so much in his friend's life. He's a busybody. He has no right to meddle so much in Thorfinn's life. Go mind your own life Dolohov. You are nasty. I hope Thorfinn becomes a better person too. Apparently he's an asshole who fucks every girl he sees in front of him. This is just awful. Improve Thorfinn. I really like Thorfinn but he just dissapoints me sometimes.
Lica100 chapter 11 . 4/8/2022
Finn is an asshole sometimes. He kissed the teacher just to show off to his friends. he thinks he's badass but sometimes he's just ridiculous LOL. But I love him anyway. OMG, Thorfinn's grandma is so interesting. I love the fact that she's a muggle-born. That makes Finn's family very interesting, because I thought his family was super prejudiced , but actually they might not be what I thought. What a relief.
Lica100 chapter 10 . 4/8/2022
To tell you the truth I found Thorfinn's attitude of initiating Hermione in the rituals a stupid and unnecessary attitude LOL. But I'm looking forward to seeing how Hermione is going to complete the sexual tasks. I hope she completes these sexual tasks with Thorfinn's help. It would be exciting if Thorfinn somehow infiltrated Hogwarts and completed these tasks with Hermione without anyone seeing LOL.
6,052 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »