Reviews for A Promise Unspoken
Fantomette34 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
J'adore ce chapitre : le confrontation entre Hermione et Thorfinn est géniale, et annonce... un rapprochement pour plus tard
Merci et bonne continuation !
anon5082120511 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
This chapter was great! I loved how feisty Hermione was.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Oh Merlin he's such a bad boy, I'm practically squealing with delight. That last scene was so saucy. But I get it she's twelve, can't wait for her to be more grown up.
susiequeen300 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Hermione is a grade A firestorm! Glad she holds her own ground, even as a firstie:)
finallyafangirl chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Haha! Hermione giving advice good as she gets! Thank you for the massive lols!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Oh boy...thar hole gets deeper and deeper doesn't it.
CrazySlytherin chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
so good!
ndavis77 chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
Great chapter! I want to cry for Hermione, not having friends, being bullied by Snape, and threatened by a 7th year Slytherin. I swear, Thorfinn doesn't have to do anything since she's stressing herself out anticipating something bad. I liked their interaction after she caught him again and I liked how he was mostly civil but exasperated...until he threatened retribution. Haha! Looking forward to more!
giraffelove92 chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Ooo...my interest has been effectively piqued. As usual, you have a gift with words. I'm looking forward to this unexpected pairing. I can't wait to see what you have planned for Rowle and our little lioness next. Good work!

Giraffe :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
great chapter
janiyah chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
i really enjoyed this :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Oooh! I can't wait for more! Enjoying this story immensely!

Just joined that group too! :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Interesting start to the story. Good work, and I'm reading onward!
Lady chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
I love Snape, little bastard.
Torfinn, my boy, i'm impatient to see his revenge.
Sorry for my English, je suis française ; )
Arah chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
AHHHH This is sooo good! Please keep updating this I really want to see what will happen!
6,067 | « Prev Page 1 .. 391 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 .. Last Next »