Reviews for A Promise Unspoken
Lady Evora chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh, this is awesome! I love how you've written Thorfinn's character. I'm very excited to see where this goes. Great work!
Maz88 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Ooooo I like this already! Yay!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Lol. Poor Hermione! I loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
this seems like its gonna be a great story, I look forward to the next update :)
hurricanebridgette chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Ooohhhhh excited! Many might not go for this pairing but it is exciting to read new ones. Not knowing what to expect.
damecaite42 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Hooray! More Thorfinn wonderfulness! It's great to finally see this scene laid out. I can't wait to see where you take this!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
You certainly know how to make an entrance although I'm a hard Dramione, Lumione and Snapione shipper this could get interesting.
whenthesnowmelts chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Omg omg omg! I was on Tumblr minding my own business and then I see freya-ishtar recommending this fic and I am hooked! I have no idea where you will take this but I am extremely excited!
Xoxoxox whenthesnowmelts
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
If not for you, I would never have found out or be interested in Canimal's fics! Cheers!
HenriaSownbinder chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh fuck...I am in love. I love this and I cannot wait to see your Thorfinn. I think you, Canimal and Freya are giving me an unhealthy obsession for him. And I love it! I can't wait for more!
anon5082120511 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Lol...poor Hermione.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Ooooooo very good! I'm excited to see where this goes:D
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
ooh intrigue, I can't wait to read more, I love this first chapter, I really did, and it looks like it's going to be a very interesting story, thanks ever so much. this is a very rare pairing.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Uh oh...that doesn't sound good at all.
DutchScorRosefan chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Oh, swooooon... Yes get the Lion Cub, any way you see fit...

I think I remember the story by Freya Ishtar, might revisit it.
6,066 | « Prev Page 1 .. 394 401 402 403 404 405 Next »