Reviews for Deepest Fear Revealed: one-shot version
Artemis J. Potter chapter 1 . 7/20
I love this so much. It always angered me that Harry was forced to live with his abusive family for so many years. Dumbledore really should’ve known, I feel like he did at one point in the books, saying that his aunt taking him in meant she cared (or some bs like that) but I’m glad you wrote it like he didn’t know. This is really good, I’m edciged to read the full version of this, but honestly I think it also works really well as a one shot
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 6/22
Nice.
tec4cleveland chapter 1 . 5/2
You did a great job of condensing your story into a one-shot - and frankly, I think it worked better this way, instead of dragging it out. Congrats.
momocolady chapter 1 . 6/3/2017
good story
So-Many-Ships-It's-An-Armada chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
So this is one of my favorite HP stories, and the fact that you finished it, even nearly 10 years later brings me so much happiness! I really like this version, it had a bit more structure to it, though the original is still good. Thank you so much for publishing this one, it was so amazing to get the email saying that you had updated!
Jaely chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Thanks for putting up the note that you had a finished version of this story in the Chaptered one. I liked how this wrapped up.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
This is what should've happened.
Phoebe-flower chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
I love this Fanfic
paz chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Amazing
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I'm so glad you decided to write this. The "one shot version" title and no starting author's note confused me and made me wonder if I should be reading a different version or at least considering it... But the climax with the self addressing quills was really powerful and how Harry just laughed when Sirius asked him and how Lupin was so protective and parts of this were too relatable to my own situation and maybe hurt a little, like Harry trying to justify that everyone's scared of their parents, like Ron with his momI did the same kind of rationalizing when I was growing up trying to figure out if how I felt scared of my (yes, abusive) mom was normal because everyone is scared of getting in trouble etc... but it was all so good! this was a really compelling story.
LBibliophile chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
While part of me wants more story, has a series of short snippets actually works well. It maintains the right tone and makes it a bit different to all the others here.
I liked the way Lupin was supportive.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Loved it!
Martionmanswife chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
this is a great idea. The other story was great, but this closes the loose ends. Great idea.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Yeah, decent little story. You had me worried about whether it was going to have a happy ending, though. :-)
goldensnitch0423 chapter 1 . 9/25/2016