Reviews for Ours
I love this story! I remember it from the severosmerta_fest! My OTP :D
Gail Poland chapter 1 . 5/20/2020
Charming.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/4/2020
I love this! As ever, both partners are awkward, bonking metaphorical elbows at every turn, and yet somehow coming to a meeting of minds, and probably, someday, hearts.
articcat621 chapter 1 . 2/24/2019
Oh my lord, I loved this. Severus's reaction was absolutely perfect, and I was a grinning mess of feels by the end. Xoxo
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Loved your writing style! Never really thought this ship would work, but you somehow made it work. It was lovely and Sam was adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2017
This is one of my most favorite one shots that has ever been written.
Hamlet II chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
I love this. It is perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Your snape is flipping everything.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I absolutely love this pairing. How completely and wonderful unexpected! Thank you so much for this gem!
dr24do chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Would love for a 2nd chapter!
191987 chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Thank you so much for this utterly lovely little one-shot! Just what I needed after a long day full of work. Captivating as usual and so, so heartwarming... I loved the pairing (quite unusual but what the heck - it WORKS JUST FINE!) - you portrayed their story beautifully! The flashbacks, their musings and inner turmoil, the sometimes subtle, sometimes uproarious humour (That nose...!) plus the chance for a new beginning were all things that gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling! :) Well done! Brava, my dear! I seriously hope, you'll write more about them soon... :D Thanks again! Cheers.
Grace5231973 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I usually don't read any Snape stories where he is with someone other than Hermione but I like your stories so I tried it and I definitely enjoyed this one as well and Samuel is adorable!

Great story!
Jenna98 chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
I loved this fic and despite not even thinking about this pairing before I completely hooked!

I wish I could read more! Sam seems like an amusing kid!
SouthernBelle50 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
Loved Loved Loves this and would have enjoyed seeing more of their relationship blossom. Love my Severus! Love your writing and how you bring him to life! You have such an awesome gift and thank you for sharing with us.
gwendlyn chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
That was a really nice idea :). I always thought that Rosmertas character did not get enough credit in the books or the films. And poor Severus getting the biggest, but probably best news of his life ;). It was lovely written especially the ending :). Thanks a lot for sharing it with us!