Reviews for Corrupted Sanctuary
L.M. Yin Yang chapter 16 . 1/25
wow... this was amazing. Thanks so much for writing it. :)
ChameleonCircuit chapter 14 . 6/18/2017
THE SUSPENSE! i love this story so much!
ChameleonCircuit chapter 13 . 5/30/2017
Ahhh I've been reading so many fics I forgot I was wiating for an update on this one! And now I'm gonna be thinking about it non stop again! Excellent chapter.
Cherie chapter 12 . 4/20/2017
Will there be more of this story?! I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2017
love it! hoping for an update!
Not-that-kinda-gurl chapter 11 . 1/24/2017
I just discovered your story and I have a serious love/hate relationship with it. Barba is perfect. However, his cunt of a girlfriend can choke on it. Such a bitch! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/5/2017
Lov it! Plz continue :D
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
This Darner dude needs to go to jail. Shame on that judge for approaching Barba that way! Buchanan is just a douchebag. Well anyway, this story is well written, I can't wait to see what happens next. Update soon.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 8 . 11/20/2016
Aww, poor Barba, I hope they get justice for him, he is such a sweet guy. I wish you luck on your exams. Update when you can.
untapdtreasure chapter 7 . 11/12/2016
I feel so absolutely awful for him. I cannot imagine how hard that was for him to tell her what had happened to him. The emotions you are capturing are so visceral.
untapdtreasure chapter 6 . 11/12/2016
Oh my goodness. I really hope that is the bastard that done it. Seeing him so upset just hurts my heart.
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 7 . 11/6/2016
Barba has a sweet mom, and I knew she would take care of him. Please update soon.
tm chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
Is Delilah going to end up being evil I have bad feeling about her! *bites nails* PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Faith Ann Tucker chapter 6 . 10/31/2016
I hope they get old Darner too. Poor Raffi. Please update soon.
untapdtreasure chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
That's so terrible. :( I feel so bad for him. Olivia is going to have some hard work ahead of her with him.