Reviews for Vice
That was great:)
I love Hansy!
brackattack7 chapter 4 . 10/18
Brilliant! Great writing.

The last chapter was perfection.

Thanks for sharing!
MonJoh chapter 4 . 10/13
Great story.
ZeMeliaTinaKiNifro chapter 4 . 8/7
I love Hansy so much!
aftertherayn chapter 1 . 5/18
I've recently been getting into Hansy and I LOVED this! Great characterization and wonderful plot line! This was glorious! 3
Stormy Nights chapter 4 . 4/14
This ending is so perfect and wonderful, I'm crying.
Mmmmmm this story made me blush, laugh, tear up, and smile a very big smile.

Well done, loved this all the way through
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 4 . 3/22
Fantastic fic and brilliant wedding. Best one I've read. Thx for sharing.
habababa chapter 4 . 3/14
I LOVE IT! Ending was just perfect! And I wasn't really crying with Pansy...who cries with the fictional characters?! I LOVE IT again because i really loved it xd
habababa chapter 3 . 3/14
They're getting more intimate! The scene when Harry came to her after the raid...omgomgomg! They are perfect!
habababa chapter 2 . 3/14
ooooo! I'm not sure what to write...it was sooooo amazing! It were just snippets of their relationship but so well written! I know everything I should and can't wait for more!
habababa chapter 1 . 3/14
I just found out that I love this pairing. I feel this story is only going to hook me up for more!
I was so curious what is between them! And I so love when characters are looking out for themselves! Pansy was right to call out Harry on this things, at least now the can talk about it!
ciel.livide chapter 4 . 2/14
this was really lovely, and Hansy might be my new thing!
emida chapter 4 . 2/9
Oh my god! This hit me right in the feelings. You had me going awe and oh shit every other minute. Hansy is one of my favorites and you wrote Pansy so beautifully! Thank you so much!