Reviews for Vacation to home
AyameKitsune chapter 8 . 10/4
Awwwww! I adore this story!
buterflypuss chapter 8 . 7/4
good story
Killua Lawliet chapter 8 . 3/31
I love this
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this
Luffys wife chapter 8 . 3/14
*loud gross uncontrollable sobbing* I'm sorry I just love it so much. *sobs some more*
I love that Teach is dead, seriously like even in other fics people have his plan a success or just take the attention away from him. Never killing him despite how much he deserves it.
Loved Dragon in this. You don't understand, Dragon drives me nuts. I like to think about him loving Luffy and wanting whats best for him but I kept imagining it like Garp love and it didn't really fit. But this...I loved this. Not only does Dragon care about Luffy he happily adopts the idea of having two more sons just because Luffy sees them as his big brothers. Id always wondered how Dragon would act around Sabo after finding out he was his sons brother.
Aces sudden surplus of dads
Loved this, 10/10 will reread. Thank you.
Cindar chapter 8 . 10/29/2017
So, if Whitebeard considers Ace his son, and Dragon considers any brothers of Luffy to be his sons, then Ace has two live dads. Does that mean there will be more cooperation between the two factions?
ar111 chapter 8 . 10/6/2017
awww
im gonna cry
that was amazing
MoonFruit12 chapter 8 . 9/3/2017
I'm not crying, not crying at all! T.T Love it!
Axile 'Vion' Raiz chapter 8 . 8/23/2017
Thank you. This was a beautiful read. The ending made me feel very content.
LongPastMidnight chapter 8 . 8/15/2017
great story! and sadly one oft the few ace!lives stories that are finished. so thank you even Mord for seeing this through!
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 7/15/2017
That was a nice story ;) I love the ending.
Keenyeah chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
Luv it.
Lerya-chan chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Thank you so much for sharing. I really enjoyed reading this and it almost brought tears to my eyes in the possibilities on how it could have been.
You did an amazing job amd I'm kinda sad it ended already.
Natsuyuuki chapter 8 . 6/30/2017
thanks for finish it!
Koolkat1573 chapter 7 . 6/30/2017
I just love stories where Ace and Whitebeard don't die.