Reviews for Jaune's Dirty Secret
anonymous chapter 16 . 7/18
Could you please pair John up with both Pyrrha and Neo,that would be really great.
Kissmyassdotorg chapter 1 . 7/8
The first sentence took things from zero to one hundred real fucking quick
/vyNz0oT3gtI

thank you buddy here enjoy please.
Do you love chapter 12 . 2/15
Jesus loves you and thinks your ALL amazing and winners and wants so badly to help you and come into your life and will if you ask and repent out loud buddies :)
Anonymous chapter 12 . 1/28
A) Improve your writing style

B) It's Bon Appetit, dumbass. You could make the joke of idiotic white Americans saying Bone Apple Tea like it's some French or some shit.
Cyberleader2000 chapter 1 . 1/7
I hope you do return to this when you feel like you can once again put your heart into it.
its a shame really this was one of the few story's on here I really looked forward to seeing updates from.
Josh Spicer chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
High in concept, low in just about anything else.
D chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Honestly, just your author name alone is holding this fic back. If you changed it I'm sure you would get a lot more reviews/follows. A lot of people have mentally challenged family members. Please be respectful.
silver-blast chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
A solid thumbs down.
Cyberleader2000 chapter 16 . 11/23/2016
yea when you hit the wrighting wall it can be hard I have that problom my self right now with one of my story's
Cyberleader2000 chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
this update is fun keep up the good work
7ima chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
I got 10 words into the story and your knowledge of English (or rather, lack thereof) is giving me cancer. Cheers!
Cyberleader2000 chapter 13 . 10/30/2016
another great update keep it up.
Anote Hazeldays chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Sorry, your formatting and punctuation killed my interest before I could read further. Maybe it's just me being picky, but you can absolutely do better... I'm not saying that you need to fix it for a picky reader, just that you can do better than this. It is hard to read for me but others seems to like it just fine.
Ghoztiegamer chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Dude thanks for the review you left me! When you mentioned your fanfic for Jaune and Neo, I just had to read it! I honestly love it, it's cute :D