Reviews for Middle School
VroomVroomBitch chapter 11 . 4/20/2020
oh my mavis poor spinelli!
i just started months ago and lemme tell u... it’s hell
Guest chapter 19 . 10/25/2018
I am so enjoying this story. I'm really imagingingbthe sences. I'm just speachless , I didn't think it would be this good
Ezza chapter 28 . 8/14/2018
So cute!
I'm so glad people are still writing Fanfics for Recess.I'm pretty sure TJ and Spinelli were my first OTP. The ships you ship before you know what shipping is. :)
Hope there's more to come soon.
xxoo
NatalieJ-101 chapter 28 . 8/10/2018
Omg, I'm so happy you updated. I really like how innocent T.J and Spinelli are about easing into a relationship, it's so adorable. Can't wait for the next chapter and again I'm happy to see you back :)
imnymphadora1 chapter 28 . 7/29/2018
This Fanfiction is a story I never thought I needed. i love it!
dragonsprit chapter 28 . 7/18/2018
excellent chapter hope tjs plan works.
Kek chapter 12 . 7/7/2018
Great chapter. Somehow most Recess fics are of very poor quality and forced romance but this one is really good. Loved Spinelli’s awkward dad in this one.
Sergeant Gross chapter 27 . 7/7/2018
Damn you’re ending it here?
guest chapter 27 . 1/17/2018
I read this in one go and i have got to admitt, it was a really nice story about how the gang would do in middle school i liked all the drama and my heart ached when the gang broke up.
At the same time i do believe you took some easy ways and basically vilified the other 4 just to make Spinelli and Tj spend more time together. In all of Recess episodes, whenever one of the gang lost his mind or fought with the friends ,they always found a way back to each other and always believed in them. It is so unrealistic for Vince, Gretchen ,Mikey and Gus to act like that and betray them. You could still have Spinelli and Tj spend time together without making the other 4 kids be so uncharacteristically unforgiving.
Also they do need to talk about their friendships, they own them MASSIVE APOLOGY to both Tj and Spinelli, before ever repairing their bond.

Other than that i liked everything about your story
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2017
I'm loving this story! Please keep on updating
Aguapatomar chapter 27 . 9/4/2017
Please, come back and end this fic.
NatalieJ-101 chapter 27 . 8/27/2017
Awww, the scene between tj and spinelli was adorable although i was disappointed when their kiss was interrupted. Gus and ashley q dating was a shock but a very good plot twist. I'm just glad gus didn't get mixed in with the wrong crowd. Good job, can't wait for the next chapter
dragonsprit chapter 27 . 8/25/2017
excellent chapter can't wait for more.
dragonsprit chapter 26 . 8/1/2017
Just found this story I still am a big recess fan.
Hopefully Spin and tj get together soon and the gang becomes friends again.
I think gus is dating an Ashley cant wait for more.
LB chapter 26 . 7/12/2017
Omg you cant just let THAT CLIFFHANGER!?
Where I live is 2.36 am lol, i'm reading this without stopping. I loved it!
I felt so angry and frustrated by the way everyone treated TJ and Spinelli! So unfair. But now everything is okay... right? Right? Hahahaha
I'll wait for the next chapter ~