Reviews for Frustrate Me Once, Shame On You Frustrate Me Twice
jrichville chapter 1 . 5/26
I really like this story. It's well-written and in-character. And man... you had me sweating and my heart pumping
Mango chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Love they way you write yoosung! This was great
Mrs Smut Slut chapter 1 . 11/19/2017
Oh Yoosung... You DO NOT say something like THAT after something like THAT!
And I must say, Yoosung has not been in my hotlist. He is now! Holy hell, you write well
Haibara Kawaii chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
At least Yoosung is good at something else besides LOLOL... thanks ZEN for teaching Yoosung, haha.
This whole description is making me crazy. It's too much details and too hot. This is even more amazing than SAO 16.5.

-Haika
akagami hime chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
okay...didn't think I'd find anything hot on the fandom about Yoosung but holy sh*t, my dude
mndalala chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
Pheeeewww, hot, hot!
Biblivor chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
suuuper nice x3
Dusky Spirit chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
niiiice
JaysonSyn chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Should I really be writing a third review? No, probably not, I'm positive you'll end up hating me by the end of the day, but I'm already so hooked on your stories~ I love how sensitive Yoosung is ahhhhhh he's so cute~~3
Aznaria chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Oh my god, this was amazing! Totally Yoosung's personality and sooooo damn hot. Ugh.
Marie.AntonietteII chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I... freaking loved this! :D so well written... and hot damn, so freaking hot! xD i loved how you wrote Yoosung's character here, it's sooooo him. I really felt like this was a sequel to their story on the game (i got him when i first played it, so i have a little space in my heart for him 3) I think everything was perfect. This story's perfect. You're perfect. Ah! xD
A. Alice-LaCasse chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Yoosung was my first route so I have a real soft spot for him. And my goodness this smut was so wonderful!~ I feel like a total perv saying that (lmao) but you wrote this so well. And I love how shy and in character the whole thing was. I also loved that I (lol look at me) was the dominant one and Yoosung was a precious cinnamon roll the whole time hahaha. I saw that you have more MM fics so I can't wait to check those out. Great job!
fibsandlies chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
This is absolutely amazing~ and I'm not even a Yoosung kind of girl (; Will definitely have to keep my eye out for what you write next!
Alphenawolf chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
Omg! I can't even put into words how AMAZING this was. I loved it! Keep writing Yoosung smut! I'm soaked just reading it lol.
bleedingnightingale chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Wow.
Although I did have to laugh at the ending though. It was a good laugh, don't worry! But SHEESH dude! You THINK?