Reviews for Aftershock
Rheza chapter 11 . 8/14/2003
Aw... That was so sweet! I love fics that make Jack and Irina a team... among other things, of course. ;) Well done!
Irina Bristow chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
I love your fics, I have read all of them. I love it that you write J/I. This one was really good, I enjoyed this one almost as much as your first. Keep writting I look forward to a new fic.
X chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
Wonderful story! I am sure that an epilogue would be well received!
jen chapter 11 . 2/9/2003
What a great story! If you ever decide to do a sequel with Jack and Irina coming to terms with their joint past, please let me know, I\'d love to read it!
Irina Bristow chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
keep going keep going keep goin

you write great J/I i have read all your stories...keep going
X chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
SO good! Please keep it coming!
twinmuse chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
Good, good, good! I love it! So glad he remembers! Now, I hope they both let eachother know how they REALLY feel! Update soon!

Shannon chapter 9 . 2/7/2003
Great story! You've got the characters down really well. My only complaint is that the chapters should be longer.:)
Jenni chapter 7 . 2/6/2003
Love it. add soon
twinmuse chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
Wow. Um, wow. Syd's gonna LOVE this if she gets wind of this! Love the fic, update soon!

RazielOmega chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
This is so wonderful! I love it!

Please update soon!
Lucid Lady chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
I enjoy the Jack/Irina scenes in the show so this is ideal for me. You do a very good job of potraying both characters. All in all, it looks good so far and I hope to see more in the future.
X chapter 7 . 2/5/2003
Wonderful story! I love seeing these two interact together. There is SO much history there and they have only barely gotten into it on the show.

More please!
twinmuse chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
Thank you Thank you THANK YOU! I MISSED that episode, Phase One! I was soooo pissed! I got some summary stuff and saw the previously on stuff of that episode from last weeks show, but I never got to know what actually happened to Jack. So thanks for going into some details on what happened, I appreciate it! LOVE the fic, keep it up, soooo cute those two! Update soon!

Zephyr chapter 6 . 2/4/2003
Another great chapter - that second to last paragraph especially.