Reviews for One Hundred Percent
voidme457 chapter 2 . 7/17
I have read and reread this story so many, many times. The way he discovers that he is her husband is just so right and romantic. Finally being able to let go of his fear of hurting her so that they could once again make love to one another is just amazing. The way you described their love making did not come across as smutty but as beautiful erotica as well as classy. The way both of their fears finally slipping away has made me cry more than once. I have been married to the woman who makes me feel so loved and strong for over eighteen years now. I have always been a man... but she is the one who has made me a REAL man. Thank you for writing this wonderful love story and then letting us get a glimpse of the world inside of you by sharing it so freely with all of us.
D3ath0ps chapter 2 . 7/4
Words cannot express how great this read is. The journey from remembering who Nick Wilde was-and still is-to what we see at the end of the story, is amazing, to say the least. You did a great job capturing Nick and Judy's relationship and tackling the most important memory-gaps that define who these characters are. Even with the two chapter length, this story does not disappoint. Very well done. 3
GrammarNazi1598 chapter 1 . 4/25
God damn it, Clawhauser, where is my wife!" he screamed.

Damn you, you made me cry at this!
Love this story so much! Its very beautifully written!
guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I'm just imagining Nick with his sketchy background, waking up in a hospital surrounded by Police officers, with no memory of them being his coworkers and therefore would not think they are just making sure he's alright, and him still thinking he is a con artist being blackmailed with felony tax evasion.
Stubat chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
I've never left a review for this? Dang, must be even more senile than I thot!

Anyway. This is most assuredly one of the greatest short stories out there. Soo much emotion, angst, love, discovery and devotion. Impossible to (re)read without moist eyes. A masterful work. One can feel Judy's hope and pain as she tries to be there for her missing mate. The anguish from the vixen incident. And, arguably the best line ever: "Why do I feel that I belong here?" "Because you do." The raw emotion there. That scene is amazing. (And the artwork of it also stellar.)

I had remembered this as a much larger work. But it's just two long chapters. But oh, so powerful.

Just to say, Thanks! Thanks for such an amazing story.. May your muse never falter! Blessings, Stubat
neslykoki chapter 2 . 8/1/2017
One Hundred Porcent fue el primer fic que leí de Zootopia y es uno de mis favoritos. No recuerdo porque no deje review antes. He leído esta historia 3 veces y me sigue pareciendo asombrosa. Me encanta, me encanta me encanta. Pensar en todo lo que pasaron Nick y Judy y que el no lo recuerde es triste. Judy siguió al lado de Nick por mas difícil que fueron las cosas, siguen juntos y eso es hermoso. Felicidades es un maravilloso two-shot. Gracias por mostrarnos esta historia n.n
Shadow fox rose chapter 2 . 7/19/2017
i really enjoy this story you have really pull my heartstrings with this story and it rarely happens when i read stories. Somehow you did so good job.
Kyleeadams 123 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
Omg! I'm totally in love love with this! I read the comic and had to know more. Marvelous work! I will continue to follow this and hope you add a snippet of their future!
TheCanadianStig chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
... I can't believe I read this in it's entirety. Anytime I see any sort of romance beyond flirting I usually stop and find the next Zootopia fan fic. It disgusts me beyond words... except for this one. And really this one was the most intimate of all that I've read. I don't know how but the way you've written it made it an actually pleasurable read for me... I genuinely hate myself for that tbh but you sir, are a fantastic writer. Keep it up!
Arcane Draconian chapter 2 . 5/21/2017
That was a beautiful, well written story. I only recently got into Zootopia and found a small part of this fanfic as a comic on YouTube so I had an idea of what to expect but that didn't ruin the story. Reading the fanfic and getting the whole experience was throughly entertaining and enjoyable. There was a bit of heartache there along with some sweet and tender moments, I especially loved how it ended, well done.
WildnWilde chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
This is beyond perfect.
WildnWilde chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
omg. "Every side is handsome". Literally just made me yell a little.
Be-wildery chapter 2 . 3/1/2017
It's the second time I've read this fan fiction and I'm sure I'm going to read it again sometime in the future because this, in my honest opinion, is a masterpiece.. the emotions are so strong and palpable that it's easy to get involved in the story and feel what the characters are feeling.. it was so sad and frustrating that he couldn't remember anything and she was unable to do anything about it! But I think that's precisely what hooks you into the story.. The story itself is so complete, it has drama, angst, fluff, and even a little pieces of smut... Really fantastic work! keep writing masterpieces like this! cheers
Heathocracy chapter 1 . 2/26/2017
Oh my gosh. That was astoundingly beautiful. That was one of the absolute most touching stories I've ever heard. Thank you for that. I truly made my weekend, heck my month.

I legitimately cried towards the end, swearing that if you had Judy die, I would have searched and found you just to punch you. I hope one day I can have something this powerful come out of my writing.