Reviews for One Hundred Percent
two thumbs up!
jj chapter 1 . 5/20
sooo good. found this through a comic snipt, had to come read it for my self
GeorgeGray chapter 2 . 4/15
Just found out this little gem, it was an amazing read. Thanks for sharing it!
NataliAruka chapter 2 . 3/2
Amo esta historia, la leo y releo siempre que puedo. Muchas gracias por escribirla y compartirla, me hace amar esta pareja cada vez más.
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 2 . 2/26
I truly have no words. This was just wonderful, I laughed, worried and cried. You took the amnesia plot and made it your own amazingly. Thank you so so much for writing this! I absolutely loved it.
MaybeSatan chapter 2 . 11/15/2019
i like this little story, it explains so much in just two chapters while still dealing with heavy emotions. Amnesia is a slow burn that usually comes with a big reveal, this story doesn't have that which lends it some suspense. It also deals with it more realistically I like to think, as someone who's had short term amnesia this hits it perfectly. Muscle memory is a huge thing, you find yourself doing things for what you perceive to be weird reasons until you figure it out. Like every morning opening your blinds for no reason only to later find your cat sunbathing in it because it's their favorite spot. Nick came to terms with his life even though he didn't know all about it, atleast until his memory returns. it's the best response and honestly, who wouldn't with Judy at their side. Another 10/10 story keep up the good work.
cyndaquilka chapter 1 . 11/25/2018
The idea for the plot is nothing new, but your execution is outstanding. I liked how you portrayed the characters' emotions. It was a very enjoyable read!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2018
This is so beautiful
Naoko Mint chapter 2 . 8/7/2018
I don't think I've ever reviewed, but I've been reading this story at least 8 times in the past two years. I love all your other work, following Sunderance currently on Ao3 (obviously!)

But this one just has so much of a realistic, hit-home plot that always gets me in the gut. (Especially the first chapter; all the progress!) I always just search the title of the story to bring me back to . You deserve a million points for this one! Husband thinks I'm nuts, he knows of my backlog, but even him who thinks I'm weird for reading fics in the first place, knows when I bring up reading this one!

Thank you, one hundred percent, from my bottom of my heart for ALL of your work! Have a fantastic summer!
voidme457 chapter 2 . 7/17/2018
I have read and reread this story so many, many times. The way he discovers that he is her husband is just so right and romantic. Finally being able to let go of his fear of hurting her so that they could once again make love to one another is just amazing. The way you described their love making did not come across as smutty but as beautiful erotica as well as classy. The way both of their fears finally slipping away has made me cry more than once. I have been married to the woman who makes me feel so loved and strong for over eighteen years now. I have always been a man... but she is the one who has made me a REAL man. Thank you for writing this wonderful love story and then letting us get a glimpse of the world inside of you by sharing it so freely with all of us.
D3ath0ps chapter 2 . 7/4/2018
Words cannot express how great this read is. The journey from remembering who Nick Wilde was-and still is-to what we see at the end of the story, is amazing, to say the least. You did a great job capturing Nick and Judy's relationship and tackling the most important memory-gaps that define who these characters are. Even with the two chapter length, this story does not disappoint. Very well done. 3
GrammarNazi1598 chapter 1 . 4/25/2018
God damn it, Clawhauser, where is my wife!" he screamed.

Damn you, you made me cry at this!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/8/2018
Love this story so much! Its very beautifully written!
guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I'm just imagining Nick with his sketchy background, waking up in a hospital surrounded by Police officers, with no memory of them being his coworkers and therefore would not think they are just making sure he's alright, and him still thinking he is a con artist being blackmailed with felony tax evasion.
Stubat chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
I've never left a review for this? Dang, must be even more senile than I thot!

Anyway. This is most assuredly one of the greatest short stories out there. Soo much emotion, angst, love, discovery and devotion. Impossible to (re)read without moist eyes. A masterful work. One can feel Judy's hope and pain as she tries to be there for her missing mate. The anguish from the vixen incident. And, arguably the best line ever: "Why do I feel that I belong here?" "Because you do." The raw emotion there. That scene is amazing. (And the artwork of it also stellar.)

I had remembered this as a much larger work. But it's just two long chapters. But oh, so powerful.

Just to say, Thanks! Thanks for such an amazing story.. May your muse never falter! Blessings, Stubat