Reviews for Pieces of a chess game
amelilia chapter 1 . 3/9
I love your story ! The idea of Hermione not choosing the world of wizards is really interesting because you make of her a powerful character. Can’t wait for an another chapter.
nightgigjo chapter 15 . 3/4
I am so glad you updated when you did, because there this lovely story was at the top of the recent updates list, and wow! I love what you’re doing here!

I know you’re only two chapters from the end, but I would be willing to beta for you if you like. I could also have some notes on the previous chapters, if you want them.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this most excellent story, and best of luck with the remaining chapters!
Shinigamidemidragonslayer99 chapter 15 . 2/19
Please update asap .

I'm boorreedddddddd
tigersmeleth chapter 15 . 2/17
Nice job with this portion. I think you were pretty spot on with the characters for the most part. It's not surprising that Sherlock reacted the way he did.
shitfic with garbage hermoine
BunnieOftheMoon chapter 14 . 1/31
I can't wait for the next chapter! good work!
zombiekins5948 chapter 14 . 1/31
Please update. I love it. I hope he understand that she not going to leave him
burungmalam chapter 14 . 1/31
Loved their passion together! I hope he's willing to talk through things with Hermione though, instead of running roughshod over her as he pursues "what's right"
Harriverse chapter 13 . 1/28
So Hermione is even less able to handle happiness than Sherlock that she leaves the party before the song and final revelation? Why am I thinking she doesn't deserve the short end of the stick she got beat with?
Harriverse chapter 12 . 1/28
So, I guess we have to go through the whole Sherlock shagging Jenine while Hermione is there too?
Harriverse chapter 10 . 1/28
Oh, my! Maybe someone to put Sherlock in his place? Except, when does Hermione get any satisfaction for her life?
AugustRrush chapter 13 . 1/25
Awesome chapter and i look forward to your next one.
666Spektor chapter 13 . 1/25
Yaay i love the wedding!
Can’t wait for next chapter haha
burungmalam chapter 13 . 1/25
Very nice chapter, I think it turned out quite well! Thank you! I do so hope that when you tease smut next chapter that you mean Hermione/Sherlock smut, not Janine/Sherlock smut! *wink face* Because honestly, who wants the latter when the former might conceivably occur!