Reviews for Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit
Desiree1717 chapter 25 . 4/25
I dearly love this story, and the excellent characterization of Sinistra. Even if it's never finished, thanks for writing it. 3
Olenska chapter 26 . 11/15/2016
On the off chance you might read this, though you probably won't, I don't think so at least, uhm, I just really wanted you to know this: you are my favourite HP fanfiction author. I first read Lamentations when I was still in school, when they were first published, probably around 2003 or 2004. I always come back to this story, I've read and re-read and re-re-read all the chapters probably thousands of times. They're still as funny as for the first time. I'm not trying to force you into updating or anything, please don't take it this way, I just wanted to tell you something nice, who knows, maybe you will read this and I will put a smile on your face? I'd love that, since you've been making me smile since 2004! (that's a nice slogan, you can use that btw.) uhm, so yes. I do hope you are well, I stalked your AO3 and saw you're still writing and you're brilliant at it, so I'm really, really happy for you, I truly am. Right now it's November, where I am it's 11pm and I'm currently on chapter 23rd of Lamentations, I've been re-reading again since I always do that if I need comforting or when it's around Christmas. Your fic makes me happy, Auriga really makes me happy and I can't thank you enough! So thank you, thank you, thank you! All the best to you. Please get published one day so that I might support you in a proper way and buy all your books and not just spam your inbox :)
Love!
humanatee chapter 26 . 10/26/2016
I swear this is the funniest thing I've read on here. (And I've probably said that before, but this is really honestly seriously funny. Like laugh-out-loud-while-reading-a-thought-about-someone-trying-to-seduce-someone-holding-a-lizard funny.) It's the little parts that all come together to make this wonderful, enormous, hilarious story, especially all of Auriga's strange relationships with Wimmy and a beloved lizard. I will keep my hope that you will continue this because it's too awesome to forget. Also, how dare you leave us with such a cliffhanger?!
centennialwriter chapter 26 . 3/26/2016
I will have to assume you have died. In which case, I offer my sincerest condolences and hope that they put something about this story in your obituary.
BlackRyuji chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
Pfft, all the Quirrel and Snape related stuff was just hilarious.
BlackRyuji chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Oh goodness...this was good.
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Ah, a great, great chapter. But why must so many good fics be abandoned (for years)?
amr56 chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
I can't quite remember how I stumbled across this story, but I'm so glad I did. It is hilarious and wonderfully written. I like the diary style. Snape is great, as are the other characters, and the dialogue cracks me up. Well done!
The Sorting Hat's Sunglasses chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
This is just utterly brilliant!
Expecto chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
Was very entertaining and I think you did D air justice in the dialogue and descriptions. Only thing I would have wished for is that Auriga would have been treated better (and be a little less kooky?)
ROsie chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
This is awesome and hilarious and I know it is way too late for an update but I kinda want one anyways :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/30/2015
Is this the end? Aw no please finish thissss!
Lightning Hound chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
This has been a truly amazing read. I've loved your characterisation of everyone, the humour and just everything. I sincerely hope that you'll pick this up again at some point, as it would be such a shame to let a work of this standard remain like this forever.

In any case, thank you for uploading at all. I've loved every chapter.
TSOTB chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ahh, I will always love this fic! It just saddens me that it wont be finished. Please...is there any chance you can continue it?
BreathingStar chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
This was hilarious. Utterly. 'He's Hogwarts' Gilderoy Lockhart, for God's sake' :D
The rest... poor Auriga. I can so imagine Snape laughing his head off about that scene...
2,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »