Reviews for Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit
Luna chapter 26 . 3/25
Oh God, are you really Not even getting to second year? To Lockhart? It would be so much fun. ç_ç
V chapter 26 . 3/5
I really need you to update this beautiful thing. Really, I have been waiting years(I swear) and I am not willing to give up. Please?
This is just brilliant, I can't believe it has to remain unfinished. Pleease? I will bring you cookies. Although I am Italian and know not where you live.
I can't even find the proper words to explain how grateful I would be if you did update.
Please, please think about it.
Trausti chapter 26 . 1/28
I am really, really sad that you haven't updated in almost 6 and a half years! I really like this story! It makes sense in a twisted sort of way and is so fun to read! I haven't laughed at a fanfic like that in ages! If you have the means and time to, you simply must try and finish this somehow!
Countenance chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
love the story! It's funny, humorous and is all around, fun! Update soon please! It's been like, 6 years? :)
LW chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Entertaining for a while, but started to drag in the middle.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Aha, it has finally allowed me to log in. Something wrong with the settings. Anyhow, please update this story so that my sad little life may attain some meaning and a little something to look forward to at the end of a hard slog of a day!
Yoshi chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
I would like to log in and favourite and re-review every chapter all over again, but for some reason my computer is not allowing me to log in.

This will be possibly over the tenth time I have read this series since you first published it in 2003. Ten and a half f**king years I've pined over this little fic. I swear to God it's probably one of the only good things in my miserable little life. I look forward to finding out what will happen next in their saga. What I'm really trying to say is, please, if you have any heart you will update this and give me something to look forward to in life, other than the stresses of medical research work life!

Thank you for reading.
RockAndAHardPlace chapter 26 . 7/23/2013
Ahhhh, such a great story! I know it's been years, but after building up so much sexual tension, you've got to update! Please put us readers out of our misery! Love your writing! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
I really really hope they end up together eventually.

Though for some reason I usually ship Severus with Charity.
Hello chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
Just curious: is this fic discontinued?

-Thanks!
nonsane chapter 26 . 1/19/2013
You suck for setting us up with a ridiculously awesome cliffhanger and then not updating for five years, effectively making this fic dead. :(
Witch's Honor chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Hey Star person, I was wondering, could you possibly update? Just something new, no matter how small it is. I need to stay awake for seventy-two hours and an update to this amazing story would greatly help it along. Thanks!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/19/2012
I have read this story so many times, and it makes me laugh so much each time. I love how you take a very minor character and give her so much dimension and personality. I keep wishing this story would continue because I love it so much!
boredoclover chapter 26 . 9/18/2012
GAHHHHHHHHHH this story CAN"T just end here. I mean I realise that with the last update being five years ago this fic is pretty dead but couldn't you maybe resurrect it? Please please please? I will love you forever and possibly even give you eternal servitude just please please please consider continuing.
hello chapter 26 . 8/31/2012
please please if you have any time in your busy schedule take one or two moments (if you want) to rectify this cliffhanger. Every year I come back to see what happens next in this story, only to be disappointed. My disappointment, however, has no baring on your sense of motivation to continue this story, or inspiration to write a small summary indicating it is discontinued. However, as a fan of your work, I encourage you to do so- five years after the fact, I still think this is an excellent read.
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »