Reviews for Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit
ROsie chapter 26 . 3/31
This is awesome and hilarious and I know it is way too late for an update but I kinda want one anyways :)
Is this the end? Aw no please finish thissss!
Lightning Hound chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
This has been a truly amazing read. I've loved your characterisation of everyone, the humour and just everything. I sincerely hope that you'll pick this up again at some point, as it would be such a shame to let a work of this standard remain like this forever.

In any case, thank you for uploading at all. I've loved every chapter.
TSOTB chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ahh, I will always love this fic! It just saddens me that it wont be finished. Please...is there any chance you can continue it?
BreathingStar chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
This was hilarious. Utterly. 'He's Hogwarts' Gilderoy Lockhart, for God's sake' :D
The rest... poor Auriga. I can so imagine Snape laughing his head off about that scene...
KakaAnko chapter 26 . 8/28/2014
hi!
I know it was a long time ago when you updated this fanfic but I still love it after re reading it after such a long time :) It makes the day better when I read it I'm laughing so hard :D Is there any chance that you will continue it? I love your writing! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I'm laughing my ass of
Cynthia Jackson chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
It's been seven years... is there any hope of an update?
narratoroflife chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
I assure you, I would be an extremely happy person if you were to update this fic. I read it in a short time, laughing a lot I might add and was heartbroken by the fact that it hasn't been updated for almost seven years.. please... I need to know how this ends..
Luna chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
Oh God, are you really Not even getting to second year? To Lockhart? It would be so much fun. ç_ç
V chapter 26 . 3/5/2014
I really need you to update this beautiful thing. Really, I have been waiting years(I swear) and I am not willing to give up. Please?
This is just brilliant, I can't believe it has to remain unfinished. Pleease? I will bring you cookies. Although I am Italian and know not where you live.
I can't even find the proper words to explain how grateful I would be if you did update.
Please, please think about it.
Trausti chapter 26 . 1/28/2014
I am really, really sad that you haven't updated in almost 6 and a half years! I really like this story! It makes sense in a twisted sort of way and is so fun to read! I haven't laughed at a fanfic like that in ages! If you have the means and time to, you simply must try and finish this somehow!
Countenance chapter 26 . 12/9/2013
love the story! It's funny, humorous and is all around, fun! Update soon please! It's been like, 6 years? :)
LW chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Entertaining for a while, but started to drag in the middle.
Yosh-ees-stuff chapter 25 . 9/5/2013
Aha, it has finally allowed me to log in. Something wrong with the settings. Anyhow, please update this story so that my sad little life may attain some meaning and a little something to look forward to at the end of a hard slog of a day!
2,301 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »