Reviews for Lamentations of a Starry Eyed Twit
centennialwriter chapter 26 . 3/26
I will have to assume you have died. In which case, I offer my sincerest condolences and hope that they put something about this story in your obituary.
BlackRyuji chapter 26 . 7/24/2015
Pfft, all the Quirrel and Snape related stuff was just hilarious.
BlackRyuji chapter 5 . 7/23/2015
Oh goodness...this was good.
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 7/23/2015
Ah, a great, great chapter. But why must so many good fics be abandoned (for years)?
amr56 chapter 26 . 6/17/2015
I can't quite remember how I stumbled across this story, but I'm so glad I did. It is hilarious and wonderfully written. I like the diary style. Snape is great, as are the other characters, and the dialogue cracks me up. Well done!
TheSortingHatsSunglasses chapter 8 . 6/5/2015
This is just utterly brilliant!
Expecto chapter 26 . 5/14/2015
Was very entertaining and I think you did D air justice in the dialogue and descriptions. Only thing I would have wished for is that Auriga would have been treated better (and be a little less kooky?)
ROsie chapter 26 . 3/31/2015
This is awesome and hilarious and I know it is way too late for an update but I kinda want one anyways :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/30/2015
Is this the end? Aw no please finish thissss!
Lightning Hound chapter 26 . 12/13/2014
This has been a truly amazing read. I've loved your characterisation of everyone, the humour and just everything. I sincerely hope that you'll pick this up again at some point, as it would be such a shame to let a work of this standard remain like this forever.

In any case, thank you for uploading at all. I've loved every chapter.
TSOTB chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Ahh, I will always love this fic! It just saddens me that it wont be finished. Please...is there any chance you can continue it?
BreathingStar chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
This was hilarious. Utterly. 'He's Hogwarts' Gilderoy Lockhart, for God's sake' :D
The rest... poor Auriga. I can so imagine Snape laughing his head off about that scene...
KakaAnko chapter 26 . 8/28/2014
hi!
I know it was a long time ago when you updated this fanfic but I still love it after re reading it after such a long time :) It makes the day better when I read it I'm laughing so hard :D Is there any chance that you will continue it? I love your writing! :)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2014
I'm laughing my ass of
Cynthia Jackson chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
It's been seven years... is there any hope of an update?
2,308 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »