Reviews for Lies
please update, it's great
tefe203 chapter 9 . 4/29/2018
to be continued
SladeRegicide99 chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
Great story, would love to read some more.
sddc0 chapter 9 . 8/2/2017
oh please dont be a prophetic dream
Salena Knight chapter 9 . 4/19/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next.
Arantxa2020 chapter 9 . 12/6/2016
Wow keep up the good work
Zukafew119 chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
Interesting to have this entire chapter from Lady Stark’s POV, you did a good job on how she would most likely react to hearing that Rob and Lyn are in love and want to get married. I do find it interesting that Cat never knew that Rob promised to marry Lyn when they were older, since Ned knew this and had a talk with Rob and Lyn to not think of such things since they are “siblings.” I do like how Ned questions both lovers to see if they truly love each other and are willing to spend the rest of their days together as a married couple before making his decision, which for views made us Very happy when he said they will be married a fortnight.
I do like that Rob does try to convince his mom that marrying Lyn is what he wants but only to a point and basically telling her that whether she likes it or not that this is happening. I do like how Ned handles Cat’s reasons on why Rob and Lyn should not marry by giving calm and logical reasons on why it’s not only ok for them to marry but that they should marry. I do like how Ned responds to Cat saying that since Rob and Lyn were raised together as siblings but Ned says that his parents (who were cousins) were raised together in Winterfell before they were married.
Zukafew119 chapter 7 . 12/1/2016
Nice continuation on Chapter 5 where Rob has no doubts on his feelings for Lyn but Lyn is having troubles resolving that them being in love each other (romantically) is ok since they are cousins but the problem for her is that they were raised as siblings. I do like how you have Rob remind Lyn of the time when they were about 7 years old when he promised her that they when old enough to marry, he would marry Lyn and make her a “proper Stark.” I do like how you have Rob make his case to Lyn why she should be his wife: is for her no one person could better protect Lyn than him and she knows him better than anyone else and he trusts her totally.
Nice touch on you have Lyn unintentionally making Rob think she is going to say “but” after her she loves him, when all she is doing is taking a breath and gather the resolve to finish her own declaration of love for him. Great why to end the chapter with Rob and Lyn kissing. Every time I read the last part of the chapter between Rob and Lyn, with Rob’s passionate case for them to get married, both professing love for each other and when they finally kiss.
Anime Princess chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Really, I hope that's not a true dream. Her birthing dragons.
HPuni101 chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
Excellent chapter. Looking forward to more. Please update soon.
saku hyuuga chapter 9 . 11/27/2016
Amazing chapter, i was already missing this story and i'm very excited to see how this story will diverge from cannon.

Thank you!
Zukafew119 chapter 6 . 11/14/2016
I do like you have Robert in one of his more perceptive moments was able to pick up that Rob is in (romantic) love with Lyn. Nice twist of how Ned found out that Rob had strong romantic feelings for Lyn already not even 10 years old was by Theon.
I like how Jamie in this chapter of how he perceives that Rob is in love with Lyn and then when sparing with Rob was able to push Rob’s buttons to make him lose his focus, thus causing him to lose and tells Rob to train more. Great job on how you wrote Jamie in this chapter, how he could pick up that Rob has strong romantic feelings for Lyn, then use it against Rob in a sparring match to test him as a swordsman and to get more info out him and then gives Rob good advice.
At first I was not interested in the Cersei POV and wished you had written something else but you made it very interesting seeing things from Cersei’s POV and in the end, I liked that you wrote what you did.
How you did Jamie in this chapter fitted him to a “T,” I also say you did the same for Cersei, you did a Very good job writing both of them from their own POV. I am glad that you have written a new chapter (chapter 8) since for a while you had 7 chapters written on AO3 and were slowly post also here on fanfiction. Keep up the good work, till next time!
Artemis1000 chapter 8 . 11/4/2016
I love this story! I am delighted that they have gotten permission to be wed. I was really worried Ned would deny them. These two are so sweet together. I am very worried still for Sansa though. All alone with the Lannisters.
saku hyuuga chapter 7 . 11/3/2016
I'm not sure but i'd swear that there's a missing scene in the middle of this chapter and the next.
Anyway, excellent work

Zukafew119 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
I do like how Rob does still feel guilty for having exploded on Lyn in ch 3 and asks Ned to tell Lyn that he is sorry for being angry and taking it out on her. That scene right there to seams not a son asking father to tell a cousin he apologizes again for being a ass to her but a scene where Rob is asking father to tell his girlfriend that he apologizes again for being a ass to her.
I do like how you have Ned and Lyn talk about her and the other Stark children warging. That discussion about warging and having it with Ned is something rather rare for a fanfiction story to have Ned knowing that his children are wargs. I do find it funny the role reversals that Lyn(female Jon) and Rob have in this story in that of the two that John is the one who apologizes a lot and Rob is the one to say there’s nothing to forgive. Nice foreshadowing with how even as babies there was an undeniable connection between Rob and Lyn and most importantly Rob telling Lyn when they younger that he will marry her and then she can be a Stark.
Nice touching scene between Rob and Lyn when Lyn starts to have an identity crisis and Rob tells her to be who she wants to be because he will love her no matter what. Nice trolling of us the viewers of having Lyn and Rob almost kissing. Nice way to end the chapter with Lyn battling with issue in her head that she and Rob love each other (romantically) and since they are cousins it ok but they where raised as siblings so in that since it’s wrong.