Reviews for The Witchling & The Princeling
HighbornCrab chapter 17 . 6/4
You can’t do this. You can’t break my heart so roughly and completely with a few pages. Such beautiful writing and such conflicting emotions. You can’t have such a hold over me with this. Yet you do. My god I was swept away and swallowed whole by the emotions you gave me. I hate and love you for giving this to me. For destroying yet restoring me so completely. Thank you, very much for this.
The part where I lost it was when Dorian said he would keep his son safe... :’(
It was a beautiful chapter as always
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2017
Really miss this story:(. I love the dynamic between Manon and Dorian. I'm really pulling for their baby! Idk if you plan on introducing some plot from TOG, but I would really love to see that too
Guest chapter 17 . 7/8/2017
Great story, I couldn't stop reading!
Seira chapter 17 . 7/7/2017
Well written fanfic! The dynamic between Dorian and Manon is compelling. The characters grip our hearts as they venture their relationship. We see them grow and right there, we cry when they do, fall in love as they do. Please do keep writing. Looking forward to what lies ahead for them.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/2/2017
I really like this story please keep it up!
addig04 chapter 17 . 7/1/2017
Omg! I love this story so much! Please update soon!
RowaelinAesandra chapter 15 . 3/1/2017
When us your next update?
I can't wait for it!
Also could we have a few lemons soon?
Wilhelmina Echo chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
One of my favorite chapters yet!
Alissa chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
Omg! This was amazing ! I absolutely loved it
Guest chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
I'm so happy you've decided to continue this story! I can't wait to read more
PrincessOfFireAndGlass chapter 13 . 1/28/2017
Oh, thank you, thank you very much indeed for following your beautiful story. I would like to leave you more reviews, but my English is very bad. I read from here, Argentina, and you have all my support. Let that wonderful imagination flow and surprise me.
Casey chapter 13 . 1/24/2017
Please don't give up on the story ! It's brilliant and I've never seen someone write these characters as good as you do !:)
I love it and and I like where it is going.
3 chapter 13 . 1/23/2017
Oooomg you have no idea how much I love this story! I check this page way too often (lol) to see if you've updated! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue! you're doing a great job so please don't stop 3
Arielle007 chapter 13 . 1/23/2017
Your story is amazing!
I wasn't a big fan of manorian but they're definitely my favorite couple rn thanks to you, I love your ideas and I think you're doing a great job showing their relationship and their personalities (: