Reviews for Harry's New Family
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 9/12
I've always been a sucker for good Harry Potter fanfiction, ever since I first discovered it, would love to see where this was heading before OLaB took over your life.
ghost chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love it. please write sth more!
quartzite shadow chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
continue this? :)
attlantica chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
It's a very good idea...
I dunno, maybe it's just Sirius in a towel
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Rosie.Glancy chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
Plz write more i really like the idea
Selinae2014 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Emmax101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I suggest u keep going it was funny i am totally going to fav this fic
chaithanya chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
oh my god, why do you start interesting stories if u dont want to complete them. Pls complete this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant, please keep writing this
Silver Principessa chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is awesome so far! Lol.
One word chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
C.X.X chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well. I believe that you could of done it slightly more funny, with this this helpful trick called comedic timing. Otherwise, I think it was absolutely hilarious. Flaming Mom, Sarcastic Daughter, Bewildered Harry, and a Confused Sirius. The plot's really nice. I personally have never read one like it, and it's got potential. The Woodchuck, must of been named by some intellectual dweeb like Charles Darwin (e.i: The Blue-footed Boobie), therefore naming it stupidly.

- C.X.X., charmed.
326rc9990 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very original storyline! I Love it ! Keep writing please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I like the idea definitely and I love the way you can make their speech so quintessentially British, living in USA. I will completely support this story! Update soon!
PS: Do check out my stories- 'Forever And Always', 'Daughter of Hera' and 'Persephone All Over Again'. I hope you like them and don't forget to drop a review!