Reviews for Harry's New Family
continue this? :)
attlantica chapter 1 . 3/3
!
YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY CONTINUE THIS
It's a very good idea...
I dunno, maybe it's just Sirius in a towel
Nice...
Rosie.Glancy chapter 1 . 1/28
Plz write more i really like the idea
Selinae2014 chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
THIS IS BLOODY FANTASTIC!
Emmax101 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I suggest u keep going it was funny i am totally going to fav this fic
chaithanya chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
oh my god, why do you start interesting stories if u dont want to complete them. Pls complete this story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Brilliant, please keep writing this
Silver Principessa chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is awesome so far! Lol.
One word chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Update
C.X.X chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Well. I believe that you could of done it slightly more funny, with this this helpful trick called comedic timing. Otherwise, I think it was absolutely hilarious. Flaming Mom, Sarcastic Daughter, Bewildered Harry, and a Confused Sirius. The plot's really nice. I personally have never read one like it, and it's got potential. The Woodchuck, must of been named by some intellectual dweeb like Charles Darwin (e.i: The Blue-footed Boobie), therefore naming it stupidly.

- C.X.X., charmed.
326rc9990 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Very original storyline! I Love it ! Keep writing please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I like the idea definitely and I love the way you can make their speech so quintessentially British, living in USA. I will completely support this story! Update soon!
jumpingandfalling
PS: Do check out my stories- 'Forever And Always', 'Daughter of Hera' and 'Persephone All Over Again'. I hope you like them and don't forget to drop a review!
Evani chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
i like it, though im curious as to if shes a witch, and if the darling girl has a name :) thouh if her mum was that much a bitch, im not surprised she would spite her haha
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Like the idea!

I think you should have your Harry get the woman sent to Azkaban. With a little help from Sirius's daughter it would be simple. Have her claim her mothers ex's raped her and the reason she acted out to get rid of them was to protect herself. Mother is an accomplice to the serial rape of a child. With Harry's life and anger issues it would be a legitimate response to her. I personally detest people who abandon their children because the child prevents them from "living their life" which is what Anya did. There are legit reasons for leaving your child with an orphanage or the Church but those are all in line with you can't provide for the child even when you sacrifice from yourself. If she gets redeemed later that would be a mildly different story (still hoping she gets raped)

Really hoping you continue this. What would the pairing be? HarryOC? Would be nice. Is she a metamorph?