Reviews for Time and star crossed
GinnyStar chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
lol I can see how she got there, and a what a way to make an entry, Great story so far.
OnyxKunai chapter 2 . 11/30/2008
LOL I remember reading this story a while back and loved it then-good to know it still manages to get the same reaction from me!

I wish you'd continue this though, I'm curious as to what Q had in mind and what will happen with and Burgy in this story now that Rachel is a factor-I like her as a character too.
jadedkunai chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
OMG I love that Rachel is based on your real life friend...it makes the fiction a bit more non-fiction.

I'm glad you wrote this story and even though it's not finished I'm sure there must be something bouncing around your head for at least one more chapter. ;-)
Steph chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is a really good story. The best one I've read in this section. I love Peter David, he is just hilarious. I'm reading all the funny lines to my parents but i guess you have to read them in context such as the one where Kebron tells Si Cwan that he should interigate people then kill then because it is more effective then the other way around. Please update soon!
Afia chapter 2 . 11/4/2003
YAY! You updated! Whoopee!

I'm guessing it's important that she's given two different names, but why?

She's awfully witty, isn't she? Almost to the extreme.

Update SOON!
Kiymah chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
Is it significant that she tells them two different last names?
afia chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Update already! C'mon, I love the start of this story! Help me out here and write a little more!
Christina chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
i liked it. i hope you come out with more soon. i love this series (new frontier) and peter david is a bit too slow for me (not that i'm complaining...too much), and it is nice to read about calhoun and the crew again.
peaceoutgrl chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
my dad is going to read this soon
Afia chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Wow! Great start! I'm always excited to see NF fanfics! Please, please don't wait too long before updating, as I am very intrigued by Miss Rachel and want to see where her time on the Excalibur is going to lead her.

Happy writing!