Reviews for Legend of the Lost
i'm rereading this again because it's so beautiful and heartbreaking. cue crying
creibly chapter 1 . 5/6
I love this story, I have never cried so much. You definitely did Snape proud. Thank you for such a moving tribute to an unappreciated character.
Okkkay chapter 2 . 4/9
Interesting idea. I love the general setup but Harry is so ooc it's distracting.
cries, you have brought me closer. Thank You.
Hey, this was beautiful. Every minute and second of it. I love the last quote of this the most.
I cried SO much over the course of the last chapters. And it takes a lot to make me cry, especially to make me bawl like a baby. Stunning, chilling, yet calming work, beautifully written. Those couple of paragraphs of Snape's death were the hardest thing to read, had to physically push myself. Definitely will come back to this to re-read
Beautiful... that's all I can say...
severus goldstein chapter 18 . 1/1
Beautiful
NatheRiver chapter 18 . 10/7/2017
the way it touch me ... I cried a lot on the last 2 chapters, Lady Death it's a luxury when you've been living hell on earth but meeting her with a friend that holds you till the end must be a beautiful end. I can't really put all my feeling on a comment but know this : GREAT WORK
Guest chapter 18 . 9/17/2017
This is a beautiful work
Guest chapter 16 . 9/7/2017
i had to take the time to comment on this chapter especially-so well written.

and i'm crying my heart out too, but you know.
CrimsonMyriad chapter 18 . 8/31/2017
That was heart-rending. You dragged us over burning coals with Snape's utter loneliness and self-loathing, and then you healed it... a little... with the love and reconciliation in Snape's final moments. it really hurt... fanfics aren't meant to hurt.
velixhor chapter 18 . 7/18/2017
I am crying so hard right now. This book is amazing and beautiful. You capture the characters amazingly well and this should be a spin-off o a what if on Harry Potter. Thank you for sharing this.
A passing reader chapter 18 . 5/30/2017
... I cried. Multiple times... I suppose that means you've accomplished pulling at least one readers heartstrings with words. Pens mightier than the sword.
Njoki chapter 18 . 5/1/2017
This is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read. I only cried about 3 million times lol But seriously, the amount of empathy and compassion you had me feeling for Snape and Harry was on another level (and these are already 2 of my favorite characters!). Thank you for sharing it with us :)