Reviews for Starting to Live
djimenez1246 chapter 6 . 8/22
When is the next chapter coming?
Jecentr0277 chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this ME fanfic. Miranda and Shepard were one of my favorite romance options. You did very well at staying true to each characters personalities. Great story.
Kafrine14 chapter 6 . 1/7/2017
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre !
J'adore cette histoire et lorsque j'étais arriver à la fin du Ch.5, j'étais déçue que je ne puisse pas lire d'autres chapitres. Mais ça valait la peine de patienter, Miri est mon personnage préféré et j'ai hâte de lire la suite

Bonne continuation
Kafrine
ChaoticShark chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
Love the story so far :) when are the next chapters coming?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2016
Congrats again! Keep up the good work. I like your history, about the end of this chapter it was fine but a little bit of drama wont harm the progresion (it's just my opinion). Can't wait to see what comes next for the couple :D
pfcvillanueva chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
Hmm I'm really hoping you somehow make that 1.7% percent a success. Miracle babies happen all the time so why not in this story? Food for thought (O_o)
JMK2 chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
You know even if they never have kids it doesn't mean they don't have family. The entire crew of the Normandy is family, especially the ground team. Plus the others will have kids which will give Shepard and Miri the chance to be the most awesome uncle and aunt ever!
All Hail The King chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Love Miri as a mother figure right here, always thought that she would make a great mother. I like the Miranda/Shepard interactions. Best ship in the series lol
pfcvillanueva chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
aww this chapter was really sweet. I might get diabetes from how much. but a maternal side from Miranda was a nice thing to read. speaking of were you planning on doing a cure for Miranda’s defect?
amightyplatypus chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Love this so far and can't wait to see where these two go in a normal setting. Keep up the great work!
Skorge2049 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Awesome! Keep up the good work, I've been reading Miri/Shep stories a while and well...yours is one of bests, yet you just have 3 chapters, Can't wait to see what comes next.
All Hail The King chapter 2 . 10/23/2016
Just found and caught up to this story, like it so far! I'm a sucker for MiriShep, it's my favorite (and only) pairing in the game. Looking forward to see where you take this. Hopefully a happy ending for them!
pfcvillanueva chapter 2 . 10/14/2016
Alright so far I'm liking the story. it is always nice to read something post Reaper war. endless possibilities. right now it feels like Miranda is starting to become vulnerable or really longing for her happy ending. I wonder if the possibility of children will be involved? O_o food for thought