Reviews for Hadrian Salvatore
fanficnewbee chapter 2 . 9/9
Pretty good.
DownWithDumbles chapter 2 . 9/7
Hi, great story and concept so far. As you seem to be ok with unconventional/minority relationships, I would love to see Harry with Elijah, Kol or (preferably) both. I hope to read more soon, excellent work so far
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 2 . 7/27
I liked your fanfic is great
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 2/6
interesting so far .
ps. I like the W.I.T.C.H. Series! .
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 1/18
Harry should go to Hogwarts for sure. Being part vampire I would sort him into Slytherin house.
white collar black wolf chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Really liked it can't wait to read more

Should I have Harry go to Hogwarts with some of his friends?
No I don't think he should go to hogwarts
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Wow interesting :-) eMpreHarry and Damon sound good and Harry/Derek,Stile Damon/OMcC, OFM maybe great story
MageVicky chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
can you pair Damon up with his british vampire friend? that guy who was an augustin vampire with him but he had to leave him behind when he escaped? i can't remember his name, but they could be cool together. (especially if you give the british vamp a background of having gone to hogwarts, which could have been a long time ago, given he's a vampire; maybe in the 40s and he was friends with Tom Riddle? P )
MageVicky chapter 2 . 11/11/2016
it seems good and I'll give it a chance, but you should know I have this thing about stories with too many crossovers at once, and too many characters in it...not too many know how to write too many characters in the same story and it ends up a mess (I also don't know anything about the other stories you included, i only know HP and TVD) however, i do like the idea of Damon as Harry's dad, and i love stories with a manipulative dumbles who doesn't get his way. so, i'll subscribe for now and give it a chance.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2016
It good update
sharina.lukofnak chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
Really like this. It's different
MoonGoddess00 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Please update soon! Oh! I'm so excited!
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Nah Hadrian shouldn't go to Hogwarts until his last year, Kills Voldie with his dad's help and tells Dumbledick to fuck off and then go back to Mystic Falls.
Janine980 chapter 2 . 9/28/2016
Can't wait for the next chapters
bluestorm28 chapter 2 . 9/27/2016
This story is getting more and more interesting but the two parts I love so far is when Harry turned that woman into a real bitch and the other part I love is in chapter two when Harry and the others appear in front of the hale packs home just as Kate Argent and her group of rouge hunters? are about to burn the home down with everyone still trapped inside and go and help get the werewolves out while distracting the hunters. can't wait for the next chapter.