Reviews for Hadrian Salvatore
sliverwolves24 chapter 2 . 3/1
Carol542 chapter 2 . 2/27
Love it please continue this story soon I really really like it
Carol542 chapter 1 . 2/27
Love it
PrinzessTinkerbell29 chapter 2 . 12/28/2017
Yes harry Hogwarts with Jermey Tyler Stefan Matt Bonnie plz update sssssssssssoon
xrysatsan chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
917brat chapter 2 . 11/10/2017
interesting and I would love to read more of this.
fanficnewbee chapter 2 . 9/9/2017
Pretty good.
DownWithDumbles chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
Hi, great story and concept so far. As you seem to be ok with unconventional/minority relationships, I would love to see Harry with Elijah, Kol or (preferably) both. I hope to read more soon, excellent work so far
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 2 . 7/27/2017
I liked your fanfic is great
rmiser1994 chapter 2 . 2/6/2017
interesting so far .
ps. I like the W.I.T.C.H. Series! .
Vampireking40 chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Harry should go to Hogwarts for sure. Being part vampire I would sort him into Slytherin house.
white collar black wolf chapter 2 . 11/22/2016
Really liked it can't wait to read more

Should I have Harry go to Hogwarts with some of his friends?
No I don't think he should go to hogwarts
Haru Maru Stark Salvatore chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Wow interesting :-) eMpreHarry and Damon sound good and Harry/Derek,Stile Damon/OMcC, OFM maybe great story
MageVicky chapter 1 . 11/11/2016
can you pair Damon up with his british vampire friend? that guy who was an augustin vampire with him but he had to leave him behind when he escaped? i can't remember his name, but they could be cool together. (especially if you give the british vamp a background of having gone to hogwarts, which could have been a long time ago, given he's a vampire; maybe in the 40s and he was friends with Tom Riddle? P )