Reviews for In A Nameless Village
faldo chapter 1 . 6/23
Thoroughly enjoyed this fic. lease write loads of storiesfor the Muskateers. I've only dicovered them recently but love the series to pieces. Thanks and looking forward to more.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Loved getting such wonderful insight from Aramis. Love how you addressed the effects that war and Aramis' seperation had on the four. This is such a good "missing scene." Perfection!
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
Indeed. Write on!
alyslee chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Yes! This is wonderful
GreenWaters2 chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
_ As mentioned in my pm, I'm very happy you decided to use the same scene and that my little fic also provided some inspiration!

What I love about your version is that it goes to all the places I didn't touch, such as the details of Aramis' cleaning/healing, and background that sits behind it all. The bit around the wine was particularly good :)

I think you have Aramis' voice down very nicely, and I liked that you had him enjoying the process of gradually fitting back in, rather than finding it a distressing process.

Anyway, clearly you have LOTS of support for this first tale, so I hope you write more and join in with the fete challenges!
enjoyedit chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
This was beautifully written, capturing a moment so sadly missed in season 3. I am so glad you have taken up this fan fic again, as this story was truly a treasure. Each character seemed more complex in Season 3, and it had such great potential. Hopefully writers such as yourself, can explore even more texture. Thank you, thank you.

Also your humour was well timed, as it reminded me what I really enjoyed ; brotherly banter!
Bookwyrm52 chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I'd say you understand the boys quite well. I look forward to reading more from you.
sallyboy chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
This is a lovely and readable extension, explanation, fill-in for that episode. Please do keep writing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
great tie-in, love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Definitely in answer to your question. While I'm an Athosgirl I found your explanation of Aramis' feeling at that tie to be very well thought out
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I'd say so. Most definitely.
Lyne chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Most definitely! Your story is well written, and your tender description makes the story very easily
imagined. I felt the strong emotions of the characters. Great story!
Doubtful Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
I thought this a lovely coda to the episode with an equally lovely grasp of The Inseparables' personalities and pschyes. Personally, I think you have a terrific future in this fandom. Thanks so much.
Beeblegirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Thank you thank you thank you. A really good addition to this particular episode. I wish there was more time in the show to expand on these things do thank goodness for fanfic. Yes you are good at fanfic do more please especially
Athos centric. Thank you so much for this lovely story.
Mountain Cat chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Not being a fan of series 3, I rarely read series 3 based stories, but this was very good. We should have had something like this in the show, but it seemed that they just ignored any potentially emotional moments. Thank you for filling in some of the gaps and Congratulations on your first Musketeer story.