Reviews for Tending to the Soul
MagisterWriter chapter 30 . 10/18
Such a great story, a very large potential for a sequel, and not just a pointless sequel. It can be so much more, much much more. Even at this moment so many scenarios is passing through my mind. There might be reasons for you to end it here so suddenly, because it sure does feel like it was axed, while I do appreciate that you at least put somewhat of an ending to it rather than let it be on a hiatus for and indefinite amount or time or even left it unfinished, I hope someday you will find it in yourself to continue this. This is not in any way a negative review, if anyone is checking the review before reading this, just know that this is a great story. Thank you for writing this fic.
AscendedHumanity chapter 1 . 10/10
The gues from september obviously is an idiot who didn't read past the first chapter if that's what he thought the story was about or the lesson of it...
Kurarin-san chapter 30 . 9/24
The feels... I'm starting to love the RWBY fandom.
I'm a Nobody. Who Are You chapter 30 . 9/17
I cried so much throughout all of these chapters.
I wasn't expecting this to be so heavy, but it was phenomenal.

Thank you so much for writing.
This is super fucked up. Alchohol doesn’t save or help people. The fact that you’re spreading these lies is sickening. You are fucked up dude.
Malgrath chapter 29 . 7/4
I just realized thay this could easily segway into a WW2vet!Jaune fic or a fallout cross over with jaune staring as the protagonist.

Ooo i love the idea of Courier Six Jaune, somebody make that fucking happen.

Jaune Arc is lost in a world that's not his own. He remembered 'dying' in a gas leak explosion in his bar, he also remembers waking up as a six year orphan. He's spend years in this blasted wasteland, coming to see it as his new home. He stole and took odd jobs before settling in as a courier for a while, gaining a new lease on life...well that was before he was shot in the head.

Sorry for reviewing multiple times
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 14 . 6/28
I love this chapter. The way Jaune reaches out and tries to /help/ Cinder despite the fact that he knows she is dangerous and perhaps too angry to listen to him is just so powerful. Especially considering the fact that he /hates/ her in canon... Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Malgrath chapter 30 . 6/23
I will pay you money to start writing this again.
Malgrath chapter 14 . 6/22
Weiss and Cinder gonna be fighting over a man. Fire and Ice, damn.
LaughingTragedy chapter 30 . 6/14
Rare for a story to make me cry, bravo.
Jayz21501 chapter 30 . 6/7
I love this story. It saddens me that the story is over but I'm satisfied. however if you want to start this back up you will have no complaints from me
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 6/2
damn. powerful chapter, i loved it!
the geth chapter 6 . 5/23
I feel like Jaune is uncle Iroh reincarnated
Hecseferblade chapter 30 . 5/20
Very well written, I have yet to see other stories where Jaune isn’t a huntsmen, shame you stopped but I can understand. You did really well in setting up things between Jaune and Weiss
CharlesJKnight chapter 30 . 4/10
Read this in one go. Best thing ever
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »