Reviews for Tending to the Soul
Malgrath chapter 29 . 7/4
I just realized thay this could easily segway into a WW2vet!Jaune fic or a fallout cross over with jaune staring as the protagonist.

Ooo i love the idea of Courier Six Jaune, somebody make that fucking happen.

Jaune Arc is lost in a world that's not his own. He remembered 'dying' in a gas leak explosion in his bar, he also remembers waking up as a six year orphan. He's spend years in this blasted wasteland, coming to see it as his new home. He stole and took odd jobs before settling in as a courier for a while, gaining a new lease on life...well that was before he was shot in the head.

Sorry for reviewing multiple times
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 14 . 6/28
I love this chapter. The way Jaune reaches out and tries to /help/ Cinder despite the fact that he knows she is dangerous and perhaps too angry to listen to him is just so powerful. Especially considering the fact that he /hates/ her in canon... Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Malgrath chapter 30 . 6/23
I will pay you money to start writing this again.
Malgrath chapter 14 . 6/22
Weiss and Cinder gonna be fighting over a man. Fire and Ice, damn.
LaughingTragedy chapter 30 . 6/14
Rare for a story to make me cry, bravo.
Jayz21501 chapter 30 . 6/7
I love this story. It saddens me that the story is over but I'm satisfied. however if you want to start this back up you will have no complaints from me
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 4 . 6/2
damn. powerful chapter, i loved it!
the geth chapter 6 . 5/23
I feel like Jaune is uncle Iroh reincarnated
Hecseferblade chapter 30 . 5/20
Very well written, I have yet to see other stories where Jaune isn’t a huntsmen, shame you stopped but I can understand. You did really well in setting up things between Jaune and Weiss
CharlesJKnight chapter 30 . 4/10
Read this in one go. Best thing ever
sacke110 chapter 30 . 4/9
Loved reading this story. It was an interesting twist from the normal RWBY stories which made it enjoyable. It was great reading about Jaune bonding with everyone and I love the bond Jaune and Glynda had. Although there are some stuff which bothers me, like Salem for example. Having her appear with like 6 chapters left and not advancing on it. Made me a bit frustrated that he never told anyone. I also wanted to know what happened to Cinder but it doesn’t bother me as much, Jaune helped her change and I guess she quit her evilness and ran away to be better. Then the story ended with Jaune doing what he loved, which is nice.

Thank you for writing this!
sacke110 chapter 26 . 4/8
Tbh, kind of feels like the big things are happening at the end which makes them unable to evolve. Like the thing with Salem and now Cinder running away.
sacke110 chapter 24 . 4/8
I honestly have no Idea what Cinder was doing in this chapter... were she trying to kidnqp him, or did she genuinely care for his safety?
And Salem... hah, didn’t expect Queen B to go after Jaune herself.
sacke110 chapter 14 . 4/8
Ugh, too close.
Wonder if I ever will find a fanfic where I actually will like her character... doubt it.
sacke110 chapter 12 . 4/8